🐼Part 28⚽

Mew's pov🔞

Finally we arrived, I can't wait to punish my baby. We got out of the car and drag him inside.

"Wait boo—" I didn't finish what he is saying and kissed him hungrily. He tap my shoulder because I think he is lack of oxygen because of our heated kiss.

"Boo—"

"Tonight I will punish you, be ready baby" I drag him in my room and pushed him in my bed.

"Wait here" I think you will like it what your punishment is baby😏

I went to my wardrobe and took the leash, I think it's better if he is not wearing blindfold. I thought to myself. After that I came back...

"What is that?"

"Lay down properly" with my dominant voice. I took his both hands and tied it to the headboard.

"Now the punishment begin😏"

I unbutton his shirt and kissed his nipples, I sucked it like there's no tomorrow.

"Boo ahhh d-dont sucked it h-hard!"

"This is your punishment for being a bad baby"

I took his pants, he is now fully naked.

"Your so beautiful, you know that?"

"P-p'mew please!"

"What do you want?"

"Untied me, I want to touch you"

"No baby, I will not remove that"

I took the lube beside the bed and pour it in my finger.

"I will prepare you first" I pushed two fingers already.

"Ahhhh! it hurts!"

"Endure the pain" I keep fucking him with my fingers.

"P'mew! I-I think I p-prepared now, please!"

"Complete your sentence baby, what do you want?"

"Your cock daddy. I want your big, long and thick cock"

"As you wish" I removed all my clothes and pour the lube in my dick. I pushed my dick and ughh shit it's so warm inside!

"Ughhh shit D-daddy!"

"You're so tight even I fucked you everyday!"

"Please daddy untied me, I want to touch y-you!"

"No ughh this.... t-this is your p-punishment!"

"Ughhh p-pmew!!"

"ahhh I'm c-cumming baby!"

"Me t-too!" I trust my dick in his hole faster and faster until we both come!

"Ha, your so good baby" I untied and lay beside him.

"P'mew?"

"Yes baby?"

"Tell me the truth"

"What the truth?"

"All your secret!" Should I tell him?

"why do you want to know?"

"Because I'm your boyfriend, I have rights to know"

"Ok I will tell you but please don't leave me if you know the truth" I can't loose him like art did to me.

"I promise" I took the deep breath and start....

"I have an ex, his name is art. I love him to the point that I ready to kill whoever approach him. One day he didn't inform me that he was going to the bar with his friends, I'm so mad that time so I followed him and when I entered the bar, my blood boil. I saw him kissing one of his friend so approach them and punch his friend, I punch and punch him that I can see he's face is full of blood. Art tried to stop me and I stop, he said we need to break because he don't want a boyfriend who is obssessed and possessive. I'm begging him to not leave me even though he is cheating behind my back. After that I locked myself in my room, I didn't eat and continue to cry. It's been a two to three months when I'm fully move on. I keep telling myself that he is not worth it so I fixed myself. Mild knows except in I can almost killed someone so he help me to find another guy and that it's you, at first I refuse but when he mentioned your name, I think my heart will explode and that's it! The rest story is you know already"

"That's why you killed your assistant and his mom because of me"

"How did you know?!"

"I heard it when you talking someone to your phone"

"S-so will you leave me now?" I didn't know that I'm crying right now.

"In the first place I want to leave you but when I tried, I can't. I think I will not live in this world without you"

"I love you gulf and thank you, don't leave me na" I kissed his forehead.

"But I want to know if you are the one who did it"

"Did what?"

"To lhong"

"Yes, I did it to him. I'm sorry gulf please forgive me"

"Shhh don't cry, I understand you but please can you promise me one thing?"

"What is it?"

"You will not kill a person from now on"

"But it's not that easy, baby. I'm a leader"

"Just give it to max! do you want something bad to happen to me when your enemy finds out you have a boyfriend?"

"Ofcourse not!"

"So from now on quit being a mafia, will you?"

"Ok, I will quit for you"

"I love you boo"

"I love you too"

"Let's sleep na, I'm tired"

"Sleep now baby"

This is our new beginning, I hope no one stop us now.

Short chapter y'all, please vote and comment 🥺💙💚