🐼Part 3⚽

Gulf's pov

Ai sat! I woke up because of my alarm! "Honey wake up, it's Saturday. You said you were going somewhere!"

My mom shouted. "Yes mom I will be there in a minute!" I shouted back. Yes! this is the day I'm waiting for, the day I will meet my boo.

I call him already boo because I feel this is the one, I'm so excited but I'm little nervous too. Ughh I hope this day goes well.

I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom, I took a quick shower and went downstairs.

"Hi mom", I kissed his cheek and sat down at the dining table. "Hi honey, so can you tell me who you are going to?". My mom always know me🤦

"Uhh mom, mild introduced me on his senior, his name is mew and I will meet him at the restaurant nearby".

"Is that so? please be careful son, I don't want you to hurt ok? get to know each other well first". That's why I love my mom, she is always caring towards me.

"Yes mom, I will😊".

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the time I will meet him, it's 11:30. Shiaaa I'm so nervous as hell! what if he will not like me? What if he is not gay? What if he will not shown up in our meet up? omy! many what if's! Ok gulf, you can do this!

I took the wallet and key, before I open the door my mom asked me, "Do you want me to take you there? and also I want to meet him". She asked.

"No mom, I'm fine and maybe next time". She just nodded and I left.

All I know is I'm nervous as hell! I hope he will like me🥺

Another update! please vote and comment🥺💙💚