🐼Part 34⚽

[Time skip]

7 years later....

Mew's pov

7 years had past but my love from gulf never fade, I'm still inlove with him and I'll do anything for him to stay with me for the rest of our lives. We are having now a 2 lovable twin kids, their name is Alexander kanawut jongcheveevat and Natasha kanawut jongcheveevat and I don't want to add another child, not because I don't want a child anymore but when gulf was carrying our children in his womb, his cravings and sudden change of emotion is so scary.

I remember the time when he is craving in a weird food and throw tantrums and because of that, I'm slept in our couch for 1 months! Do you imagine that?! I can't hold and cuddles with my baby.

(Flashback)

"Boo~"

"Yes baby? What do you want? Do want to eat? What food should I ordered?"

"I don't want to eat but..... buy me a mussels, more mussels ok?"

A/N: Mussels is a famous Filipino seafood, the tagalog of mussels is 'tahong' and because of this tahong, they have a cute little twin. I don't know if mussels available in other countries.

"Ok baby, just wait here and I will buy it for you" but in a reality I don't know what is mussels! wait.... I'll just ask my assistant to buy that fuvking mussels.

I dialed the number of my assistant in my office and after a few kring, he answered.

"Hello sir?"

"Buy mussels"

"Mussels sir? what is that?"

"I don't know too ok? why was the internet made if it will not be used right? Used your brain!"

"Ok sir, I'll search and buy it" I immediately hang up the phone. Fuck so stupid, I cursed with a low tone.

After an hour the doorbell rang, I immediately run and open the door.

"Sir here is your mussels"

"Thank you, you can go now" he nodded and left. Shit what is this?! How did gulf found this?! I should call him.

"Gulf baby here is your mussels!" I shouted.

"I'm coming, wait for me boo~" I went to the kitchen and put the mussels in the sink.

"Oh my mussels~ p'mew?"

"Yes baby?"

"Remove the flesh and wash the shells"

"What shall I do with the flesh baby?"

"I don't know, eat that or throw. This is only I need" he pointed the shells. What the fudge?!

"Baby are you sur—" but before I finished, he glared at me. I obey his wishes like a good kid. Sigh.

After a few minutes removing the flesh and wash the shells, I called my  husband.

"Baby it's done!" I think I will gave this flesh of mussels to our maids.

"Oh gwad, p'mew~ look at this shells! it's so beautiful!"

"It's only a shell, where is the beauty of that?!"

and this word I regreted the most. I slept on our couch for 1 month.

(Flashback ends)

Before I forgot! I finally propose to my baby and that time I'm so nervous as hell! Max and the others help me and ofcourse mild and boat joined to help me.

I propose to him in the beach which is the Boracay beach and thankfully he likes it. When the time I kneeled infront of him and ask him if he will marry me, he is quite and no emotion. That time I'm scared, what if he reject me? and when I asked him again he finally said!

I asked why he is spacing out when I ask him and his answer was really surprised me and I didn’t expect his answer....... his answer was 'Where are we going for honeymoon!' He hasn't answered yes yet he immediately thinks of our honeymoon! This wife of mine is so adorable and cute.

After I propose to him I immediately introduced him to my parents, my parents is so kind and they accepted gulf as well as gulf's parents. His father was surprised when he found out that I was his boss at work, I'm not surprise because I knew it in the first place and I choose to hide it from gulf and the charm I have? They accept me immediately.

My friends also got married, following our wedding except for max and tul. Tul is not ready yet and Max respected that. BoatMild? They got married also and they have a little cute baby girl named sofie, they adopt her in orphanage because her parents is so cruel to her.

Every weekend, boat and mild visited us because of their daughter, sofie keeps asking them if they can come here with us because she loves playing with our child and yeah that's what happened so they always come here every weekend.

I'm so happy that I met gulf, he is my oxygen.

(Oxygen: So what am I?)

On the other hand......

Kao's pov

"Up, the moment I saw you I keep telling myself that I loved gulf and not you. I know I love you from very start and it's called love at first sight right? You are so beautiful that time and do you know what attracted me? *he shook his head* your bunny teeth, it's so cute. It's funny that all the madness I did, you still forgave me but your forgiveness takes 5 years and I waited for you because I love you. I regret everything I did in the past and until now but here you are, helping me yo overcome all my bad past and I take this time Up to finally propose to you" I kneeled infront of him and get the red velvet box, I opened it and show the ring to him.

"Up poompat, will you marry me?" his beautiful eyes getting wet because of his tears.

"Y-yes kao, I will m-marry you!" I got up and placed the ring in his finger. I brought my face closer and kissed him. Finally, I got him from myself. I love this man and I hope no one will destroyed us, our story is not done yet because this is only our beginning.

End or more? Please vote and comment 💚💙