Ma'am- y/naa can you atleast come on time on the first day of new class?

But then I realised you were watching me too so I got shy and turned towards mam..

Y/n- Heheh ofcourse no ma'am

Ma'am- This girl..I can't argue with her . Go and sit...

I was literally shocked on seeing you like completely talking back to ma'm but politely . It wasn't rude..it was quite and gentle.

I tried to ignore you...but there's something in you, in your eyes , your aura that I couldn't ignore...
I came back in senses when  ma'am starting introduce me .
Everyone was busy in their talks as if they don't care who am I . But..you ...only you  standup from your  seat and ..

Y/n(loudly)- Hello Mr. Kim taehyung ... I'm Park Y/N. Nice to meet you. Hope to get you know more. Also, your name is quite long so I'm going to call you taetae.
Then you  wink at me and I...I...was looking down being shy like a dumb.

I was really speechless like..umm..how can you say something like that so easily and that too in front of teacher .
But I really like that..I don't know why but I was smiling when you say all that especially when you said taetae. 

Ma'am- Tae Don't mind her ...she is just like that but yeah you can always ask her for any help.
She is ready to help everyone... That's the only quality I like her about 🙂

Y/n- ma'am atleast let me have some respect in front of him ..

PRESENT:-

TAE:-
I thought Maybe you were just being friendly because I'm new and since no one showed interest in me so you might thought of saying all that..But no, you started talking to me ..like all the time Asking about me , my interest etc.
To be honest I like that..I like when you talked to me. I know I didn't talked to you that time , not replied to you in more than 2-3 words but trust me I really want to talk to you, I really want to tell you everything but words didn't come out and I really felt bad about it...
To be honest, sometimes I didn't replied you 
But then you didn't talk much with me. You will ask me about homework questions and studies related stuff only.
I thought maybe because I didn't replied to you so you start ignoring me .I want to explain you  but I couldn't. And I really hate when you talk with other boys laughing and smiling...I. Just couldn't bear it...I ev..

Y/n's POV:-

And before he could speak further..
I ran back to him and hugged him tightly...yes I always wanted to hear those words ..but I never have imagined one day he will say all these to me...never...The way he opened up to me today, I was speechless. I was crying while hugging him ...and then he hugged me back...

Y/n- I love you too taetae...you don't know for how long I have been waiting to hear this...Taetae  even I loved you from the moment I saw you....and stupid I wasn't ignoring you ...After talking to you for few days I found out you are into studies too much so that's why I always had a talk to you about studies so that you can talk more...
Taetae thankyou thankyou for telling me all these things, the way you fell for me ..and everything..you don't know how happy I'm right now...

Tae- you are not angry anymore??

Y/n(laugh)- stupid..I wasn't angry earlier too.. I was just acting so that you can speak all this..
To be honest I really didn't imagine you will say all these things...you really surprised me ...

Tae- I just couldn't bear seeing you leaving...y/nahh you won't leave me right?

Y/n- Never taetae...and if you dare to leave.. I'll break your leg ... understand?

Tae(laugh)- it'll never happen..

Y/n then broke the hug and

Y/n- taetae ...see he is my oppa...I never told you about him because I want you to meet him here today..but then you ...

Tae- I'm sorry y/nahh..I ..

Y/n- shh leave..but you know what I told him about you since the day I met you.. I came here after the school and told him that I finally found the love of my life...

And y/n then told him about her oppa to him.. they sat there for a while and then

Tae-y/nahh wait here I'll be back...

Y/n- but...

Tae then come back with a cake in his hands ..

Y/n was standing there speechless...she don't know how to react..

Tae- Happy birthday y/nahhh

Y/n- T...tae tha... thankyou.but I won't.. I won't celeb .

Tae- y/nahh do you think oppa will be happy seeing you like that? Would he want you to be like that? No right?

Y/n- still I won't celebrate...

Tae - then you won't celebrate our anniversary either? Because we got together today right?

Y/n- th..that...umm..

Tae- y/nahh do you know how much your oppa must have been hurt seeing you like that, seeing you not able to celebrate your own birthday? You want him to be sad?

Y/n- you are right taetae.. I can't make my oppa sad...

Y/n then cut the cake...

Y/n- thankyou taetae for coming in my life and making it so special..I love you..

Tae- I love you too y/naahhh

Y/n kissed him on his lips and kissed her back..

              ____THE END_____

SO GUYS IT'S THE LAST PART OF " WHEN YOUR CRUSH BECOMES YOUR NEIGHBOUR"
TBH, IT WAS GOING TO BE PF 1-2 EPISODE FFs ..BUT IDK WHY BUT WHEN I START WRITING , IDEAS KEEP COMING SO I JUST WRITE IT DOWN 😅🤦🏻‍♀️

*GUYS IF YOU LIKE THIS FF , I WOULD BE GLAD IF YOU CAN WRITE YOUR HONEST REVIEW IN COMMENTS AND RATE THIS FF 💜

THANKYOU ❤️