PART-1

Yn- mom I'm back

Y/m- oh you came...go and freshen up and then have your lunch.. I'll be back soon

Y/n- ok

Y/m - won't you ask where I'm going?

Y/n- ohh right where are you going?

Y/m- y/naah what happened to you today? You are sounding low too? Are you unwell or on periods??

Y/n(thinking)- My crush didn't come school today..how do you expect me to be mom?🤧😩

Y/n- aa no no mom ..just tired..but where are you going?

Y/m- We got new neighbours... remember construction was going on that house so it's over now and they have been busy shifting since morning so I thought of making their lunch... okay I'll get going now ..

Y/n- ohh okay...

Y/N'S POV:-
Why did tae didn't come school today.. because for the past 6 months he didn't even take a single holiday...I hope he is fine ..God please take care of him...

Y/n then have her lunch and went to sleep...

TAE'S POV:-
Today we shifted in our new house . Actually I shifted here few months ago , but there was construction going on in this house. So it got completed today and we shifted. I even have to miss the school because of this and I really hate missing my school because it will create problems in studies...
As we were busy shifting in house. Our neighbour provided us lunch. She was so sweet and therefore we invited her with her family for dinner...

Y/N woke up after few hours

Y/M- y/nahh..our neighbours invited us for dinner. So get ready.

Y/n- mom you go .. I'm not in a mood to go.

Y/m- and why is that?

Y/n- that umm..(thinking - because I'm worried about taetae)

Y/m- see you are lying.. now go and get ready.. I'm not listening no.

Y/n didn't have choice so she went to get ready and came out after wearing some casual clothes

Y/m- are you going to go there wearing this??

Y/n - yes , what's the problem mom?

Y/m - shouldn't you dress nicely when meeting someone new? Go and change

Y/n- why do I need to dress up for them ? And it's not like I'm going to meet my in-laws?

Y/m- leave ...I can't talk to you .. wear whatever you want...

Then they left for Their neighbour house. They rang the bell.  Y/n was in her own world, thinking about her taetae heads down.
But then someone opened the door and greeted her parents and....

Y/N'S POV:-
This voice? Why it's so familiar. I immediately looked up and...it was as if my world got stopped.
It was no one but the man of my dreams - taetae

TAE'S POV:-
The bell rang and my mom insisted me to open the door . I went and opened the door. I gave them my greetings but then...then I saw someone. Someone who who .... even I don't know who is she to me . I mean she is my classmate  Y/N but I feel something.. something different with her.

Y/N- ta...(she stopped realising what is she wearing. She then quickly ran into her house)