LAST PART

Y/n' POV:-

I turned back hearing my name but before I could see who the person is ,. someone hugged me tightly.

??- Are you stupid or what? What are you doing here alone??

And hearing that voice I know he is tae..

Tae- didn't you were told not to come here alone..why the h*** you came again now..what if something happened to you?

And saying that he hugged me more tightly and the way he was speaking, it seems like he can cry any moment now. And hearing what he said I know that he knows about oppa now.

Y/n-I...I..

Tae- do you have any idea how worried I was ?

Did he just he was worried about me? Really 😍? He w...wait... why I'm so happy hearing that..y/n don't forget what he did to you in afternoon... don't give away yourself so easily...
Then I tried to free myself from his grip...

Y/n- leave me .. why did you come now? Don't you have to study? Don't you want to make up for  your low grades which came due to me ?? Wh...

He stopped me by hugging me more tighter making me difficult to even breath but I kinda like it... afterall it's the first time he hugged me like that 🙈

Tae- I'm sorry y/naahh... I'm really sorry... I didn't meant all that ... I was just angry st myself and I let it out  on you ... I'm really s...

Before he could speak , I pushed him hard making me free from him.

Y/n- ohh really? Then I'm just your pet right on whom you can vent your anger or anything? Why tae why? I know what you said there was true.. it's what you think right? Because if yoi you don't think like that then why would you say all that? I'm a human too ... I get hurt too...you can't just behave as you want right? Who am I to you actually tae? A pet? A toy?
I don't want to talk to you ...leave . No wait I'll leave...then I start leaving...

Tae's POV:-

When she said all of that ..it hurted me..not because she said to me all that but because how she thinks that I think of her...No I don't think of her like that ..I can't never...she is someone who is precious to me ...who means the world to me.
For whom I can do anything...yes ..I love her..I love her so so so much...I want to say this loudly...so loudly that everyone can hear...
But I couldn't as if something stuck in my throat.. something is preventing me to speak ...
Tae do something...she is leaving...speak tae speakkkkkkk
And I finally speak

Tae- I LOVE YOU Y/NAAHH ...I LOVE YOU ..I LOVE YOU ......

Y/n' POV:-

And he finally said that...He finally did...godd he finally did 🙈😍..

Hearing his confession ..I just froze there. Still absorbing that yes he finally said that which I wanted to hear ..for which I said those haarsh words earlier to him....
And then what he further said left me speechless...

Tae- y/naah you might not believe me but I really love you..I loved you from the moment I first saw you...yes I didn't know at that time that it was love but as you start spending time with me I realised it's love...

I still remember my first day at school...

FLASHBACK:-
Ma'am was going to introduce me

MA'AM- So students he is k...

Ma'am was saying something when someone came and interrupted her...

?? - may I come in ma'm

I turned hearing that voice and then I froze there..