Sometimes you gotta run before you can walk

"Mikaela turned down that alleyway

"Mikaela turned down that alleyway." I said pointing at an narrow alley. As she drove down I looked back at Bee and I sighed as my face visor opened. "You should be safe here." I said. I was about to jump off the back of the truck when I heard Mikaela hit the wheel. I looked at Mikaela through the back window of the truck. She looked scared. I looked back at Bee and I knew what he was thinking. I called Mikaela as she turned to me I said "Sometimes you gotta run before you can walk" I smiled nodded my head as Bee did the same.

Mikaela them turned back around and started up the truck. I smiled even more and turned back around and turned back around to face Bee and my visor came down. Mikaela put the truck into gear and drove out the alleyway and into the road. As we were driving down the road loud explosions and yelling were heard. In front of us was the sand colored tank from before. "Mikaela they need help!" I said while looking back at her. Mikaela then stopped the truck and turned back to us.

"I'll drive! You two shoot!" She then started to drive backwards and I grabbed onto Bee's shoulder plating and the crane to stabilize myself. As we drove Bee started to hit cars out of the way. As we were getting close to the fight, I saw Lennox team and the tank shooting at them. "Shoot! Shoot!" Mikaela yelled at us and both me and Bee opened fire on it. "Take this you waste of metal!" I yelled while shooting rounds at it.

As each round hit sparks flew out of its metal body and causing it to stumble back. I held on to the crane tighter as Bee hits more cars out of the way, causing the truck to sway. I then looked back at the Decepticon and smirked as Lennox team started to fire at it. Bee the fired another shot and it hit right in the middle of its chest. It then stumbled back into the destroyed building. Mikaela then pulled the truck up to where Lennox and everyone was.

"So how's it going?" I said as everyone looked at us. Bee then lifted his visor up a bit and looked at everyone. I then heard the door to the truck open then slam shut. "Nice shot." Mikaela said as she walked by. Bee then changed his gun back into his hand and said something along the lines of 'thank you'

"That tank is definitely dead now." Lennox said as he looked at the now hunk of metal that was once a Decepticon. "All right, let's go! We got business!" Everyone started to walk out of the building. Lennox then walked up to where me and Bee were and looked up at me. "I thought you were going to get him to safety then go help your brother." He said

"This wasn't my idea." I looked at Mikaela and she glared at me. "Okay half of it was my idea. Can't I at least get a 'thank you' for saving your team twice."

Lennox sighed them looked away. "Thank you" He said as he looked back. "Get to that building and help your brother." He said. I smirked and jumped off the truck and was about to go when I heard Bee say something that made a large grin appear on my face "Bee...careful." I looked back at him and smiled.

"Don't worry about me Bee." I said as my thrusters came on making me levitate. "I'll be fine." I said with a smile and flew to him and gave him a hug. I then felt his hands press against my back holding me as my thrusters turned off.