Hiding from my Parents

__________________________

Not long after we were driving down our street to our house while all of us talked including Bee now and then. From what I herd from Bee, our worlds are actually similar. We also started to come up with a plan on how to grab the glasses. With Sam distracting our parents while I stay with the autobots with Mikaela. Soon we turned into our drive and me, Sam, Mikaela and I got out.

"I need you to stay here, all right? You got to stay here and your gonna watch them." Sam said to Mikaela and I looked at our house all the lights were on meaning mom and dad were still up. "Ok ok." Mikaela said trying to calm down a frantic Sam.

Sam started to walk to the house while I put my helmet and hovered just to see what was happening. "Thanks for staying in my path." Dad said. "Oh yeah. Oh, the path. I'm sorry. I forgot about the path. I am gonna sweep the whole thing right now. How about that?" Sam said as he hurriedly shut the door as he tried to come out.

Dad then looked back at Sam and said "you know. I buy you half your car, then I bail you out of jail and then I just decided to do all your chores." He said and Sam started to ramble again. I then herd a loud shifting sound and I looked over to where everyone was parked and saw Optimus stand up.

My eyes widened and looked at Sam. Sam started to panic more as he lent off the door but then quickly shut it as dad tried to open it again. I then looked back at Sam distracting dad "Oh, the trash cans. Sorry, Dad. I'm gonna do the trash cans now." Sam said and dad tried to open the door again but Sam shut "No, no, I don't want you to strain yourself." Dad said sarcastically.

"No, no,, I won't strain myself, Dad." Sam said and dad tried to open the door again. "Dad I'll do it. It would hurt my feelings if you do it." Sam said. "You sure? I don't mind, I promise." Dad said trying to open the door once again. Will he ever stop. Sam started to list off what he was going to do. I then looked up wide eyes and saw Optimus step over the hedge.

"No, no, no, Optimus." I whispered trying to make stop what he was doing as I mentally scream. At the corner of my eye I see Bee then poking his head around the corner and I gasped. I started to panic. I quickly ran towards Bee at the same time not being seen. "What are you doing!" I whispered to him and he made some electronic noises. "You have to get back before my parents see you!" I whispered/yelled again.

Bee then looked at Optimus as he started to make the signal to be silent and fall back which didn't work. He then looked back at me and shrugged. I put my hands against his chest and tried to push him back but he looked down at me with amused optics. I hear Sam say.

"I love you. God, I love you just so much right now." Sam said to dad. At this rate I was just looking at Sam and shaking my head while putting my hand on my hips hearing this. "You know, Mom wanted me to ground you. You're three minutes late." Dad said. "Oh, well, just another thing you did for me, Dad, because you're such a swell guy." Sam said almost relieved that this was almost over. "One more thing." Dad said leaving. "All right, I love you! Sleep good, handsome man!" Sam said.