The Cube

They were men spraying him with some cryogenic freezing stuff. Bee was making loud whirs, as to scream in pain.

"No, no! Stop!" I shouted running to Bee and pushing the men's weapons down and make my way towards Bee.

"Stop! You got to stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! No, no, stop, stop,! Let him go! Let him go!" Sam and everyone orders the men. As soon as they stopped me and Sam stood at the base of the platform that Bee was held on.

"Hey you're ok? Did they hurt you?" I asked and he looked down at us then put down his visor and started to look around at everyone. He then transformed his hand into a cannon and started to point it at everyone apart from me, Mikaela and Sam.

"Listen to me. The Cube is here and the Decepticons are coming." Sam said while Bee sat up on the platform and still pointing his cannon at everyone

"Hey its alright. There not gonna hurt you." I said taking a step forward to him with my hands in front of me. As I did Sam started to tell everyone to back up. "Hey it's alright." I said again and he pit up his visor and turned his cannon into a gun.

"We're gonna take you to the All Spark." I said and looked back at Sam and the rest of the group. And a few people brought my suit now apart from eachother. "What did you do?" I said as I inspected my suit. I heard Bee's whir getting my attention as I turned to look at him. "Don't worry.... Bring it..... I'll help.." Bee said through the radio.

Bee then stood up and looked down at us I smiled and started to jog down the hallway behind Simmons and Banachek. I looked back at Bee now and the he followed us into the large room that held the All Spark. We slowed our pace as we entered the room. I heard  a sound of aw coming from Bee as he saw the Cube. He the. Motioned me to get under the Cube alone with the suit. I nodded as I took the suit with me under it.

As I was at the center Bee moved his hand up to the corner of it. Everyone backed up slightly not knowing what's going to happen. As he touched the corner of the Cube slightly there was a bright blue flash into my arc reactor.

I felt alive. Then the suit came towards me attaching to me becoming one again it powered on as the face visor came down to my face and everyone was at aw even Bee. I got a few upgrades from the Cube I made my way next to Sam letting Bee do what he needs to do.

All the markings on it lit up and then the sound of it transforming was herd. I looked up at it and saw it slowly started to fold in on itself. "This is amazing." I whispered as I looked up at it in amazement. Soon it was finished folding itself into a small cube, held it with it zapping him slightly.

"Message from Starfleet, Captain....Let's get to it." Bee said using his radio and looked down at us. "He's right. We stay here, we're screwed with Megatron in the other hanger. Mission City is twenty two miles away. We're gonna sneak that Cube out of here and we're gonna hide it somewhere in the city." Will said as he walked over to Simmons.

Keller then spoke up and I walked over to them. "But we won't be able to make a stand without the Air Force." I said while looking at Simmons. "This place must have some kind of radios link." Keller said looking at Simmons and they started agreeing with eachother.

"Sir, you got to figure out some way to get word out to them. Let's move!" Will said and then turned to me "Romona I want you to protect your brother get him in that car and get the Cube out of here." He said as we walked over to Sam, Mikaela and Bee as he transformed.

"Alright Bee. Let's do this." I said and his engine came to life as my thrusters did. Bee then started to drive down the long tunnel and then out of the dam as I flew above him. Soon black buggys surrounded us as Bee drive down the road away from the Dam, heading towards the City.

As we were driving down I saw a familiar set of cars driving towards us. I connected through Bee's radio "Hey, it's the rest of the autobots!" I yelled with a large smile on my face. Then there was a happy sounding wher coming from Bee and I laughed slightly. Bumblebee why do you have to be so adorable.

As we passed Optimus the loud quelling of there brake was heard as they skidded across the road and drove behind us. As we made our way back into the city everyone was quiet.

The silence was then broken when I heard the sound of cars being slammed into. I looked back and saw sand colored truck flipping cars over and I glared at the car, recognizing it as the same police car that attacked Bee.

"Oh this is not good." I said as we watched it weave in and out of traffic. The Sand colored truck then transformed while pushing cars out of the way and destroying the road. I then spoke to be through his radio and said.
"You might want to go as fast as you can now Bee."

I looked back and saw Optimus transform and looked back at the Con. The Sand colored Decepticon crashed threw a bus causing it to explode and raced towards Optimus then lunged at him. "Bee drive!" I yelled while turning away from the fight as Bee started to speed up.

Soon we were off the causeway and driving threw the city. As we where making our way downtown we stopped. I hovered over Bee and spoke through Bee's radio and sighed.

"You know. If you never brought Bee at that......junk yard we probably would have been hunted down by the Decepticons and killed." He gave me a small smile. "And you didn't come home I probably wouldn't of handled it well." I froze for a bit as I remembered about it then laughed and looked back at Bee. "I would...of come and...find you...if you didn't go....to that...car lot." Bee said while stitching between stations.

"Think I guess we would of probably ended up in the same place." I said and looked back at Mikaela. "Aren't you glad that you got in this car." I said with a smile. She smiled back and shrugged.

"Come on, let's go! Mount up!" I heard Will yelled and I looked back towards the front again. "Let's get this Cube some where safe."I said as we started to drive down the road again.