Stolen Camaro

________________________

Sam and I were in his new car and dad was in his driving in front of us. After a while sitting in silence I finally spoke up.

"So Sam how are you feeling about showing your car to your crush" I asked looking over at him. "How do you keep on knowing what I am going to do" Sam asked in a annoyed way. "Because I'm your sister and I sorta looked in your treasure chest you should find a better hiding place for that thing by the way just saying" I said looking out the window of the car.

I herd Sam sigh and he glanced at me then back at the road. "Hey Romona I've been meaning to ask you.... where were you last night" Sam said. That's when I felt my soul leave my body "I woke up last night and heard something weird and when I came to check on you you weren't there" Sam said. I looked at in surprise. "You know I'd rather not talk about it since I....." I said hesitantly. "Hey there's this party happening down at the lake. You want in?" Sam asked. "Thanks for the offer but I promised dad that I would work on the with mom and dad" I said.

___________________

After we arrived home I walked up the stairs and into my room

After we arrived home I walked up the stairs and into my room. Took off the cap that was covering my arc reactor in my chest. I then grabbed a navy colored jacket and went to my the garage or as I would call it my workshop

"Wake up, your mothers home." I said clappin and snapping the computer screens, turning on the 3D digital hologram system across the room.

J.A.R.V.I.S my personal A.I system, "Welcome home, ma'am." J.A.R.V.I.S said as I was looking through what I encountered last night.

Images of a giant robot were in the 3D digital hologram. "J.A.R.V.I.S make sure your connected to the pentagon in stealth mode please they are definitely going to be doing something" I said while clicked on a button that revealed my suit.

"J.A.R.V.I.S run a quick scan on my suit please." I said "It appears that your suit has sustained a few minor issues during your fight." J.A.R.V.I.S said "alright fix it please thank you darling" I said while grabbing the arm of the suit and started working.

________________________________

The suit is now done and it was already midnight I just sat in my garage trying to figure out what this mechanical organism came for. 'All I know was that they hacked into military network looking for something obviously.' I thought while rubbing my face.

"Ma'am may I remind you that you are ruining your sleeping schedule" J.A.R.V.I.S said. My family is asleep it was just me. "Alright buddy time to get some rest" I said and J.A.R.V.I.S shuts down everything and making everything look like a normal garage.

I was in my room getting ready to change to sleep but stopped when I heard some strange sound coming from outside. Then I heard thumping and yelling coming from the room next to mine. "What the hell are you doing Sam" I groaned then I heard Sam yell "Romona call 911! Someone's steeling my car!" Then more thumping and my door swung open with bang. "Someone call the police!" Sam yelled as he ran through the house. I ran straight to the garage and put my suit on.

I was now in the sky following Sam chasing his car "J.A.R.V.I.S who's in the car" I asked as I followed Sam and the car. "Ma'am there seems to no one in the vehicle" J.A.R.V.I.S said while seeing a car driving itself projected in my view. I looked at the car in confusion.

Soon it drove into a junk yard Sam had to wait until a train passed so I followed the Camaro but not so close to spot me. I landed and hid behind a bunch of junk and as I did I saw the Camaro transform into a giant robot with the same paint job as Sam's car stand up in the middle of the junk yard. "J.A.R.V.I.S make you get enough pictures on what I'm seeing" I said. "Actually Ms. Witwicky I've been recording the whole thing" J.A.R.V.I.S said. "Even better" I said.

Soon it shone a light up into the sky with the same symbol that was on the steering wheel. I was about to approach the Camaro until I hears barking and screaming it sounded like Sam.

"J.A.R.V.I.S find Sam now!" I said in a rush then I see through that he is in a building on top of a group of barrels. I quickly flew to where he is. I then herd the rumble of Sam's car behind me and soon the Car and I bursts in I carried Sam up and hovered though he was squirming and the car started to drive around us. "Ok! Please don't kill me! I'm sorry!" Sam said "Ma'am there are police coming this way" J.A.R.V.I.S said I let Sam go and flew away from here. The last thing I heard from Sam was "Take the keys! I don't want them! The cars your!" He yelled and threw the car

I was in the air watching Sam getting arrested "Listen, listen, listen. Good your here." Sam said and looked at both the police men as they pointed there guns at Sam.

"Let me see your hands!" One cop yelled. "No, no, no! It's not me!" Sam yelled but they didn't listen and said "Let me see your hands!" The cop the forcefully. "The guys inside!" Sam yelled and again they didn't listen. "Shut up! Walk towards the car. Put your head on the hood." The cop said. I watched as Sam walked over to the car and put his head on the hood.

"Sorry Sam." I said away from the scene. "Ma'am I hate to inform you that I lost sight of the car." J.A.R.V.I.S said. "That's okay J.A.R.V.I.S. Besides he didn't seem threatening like the other one." I said flying home in speed. But what I do know is that dad isn't going to this.

________________________________

Dad and I were in the police station while Sam was being interrogated by some wacko police man. "Look, I can't be any clearer than how crystal clear I am being. It just stood up." Sam said and the guys around us where trying not to laugh. I don't see how they got this job.

"It just stood up. Wow. That's really neat. Okay, chiefie. Time to fill her up. And no drippy-drippy." He said handing Sam a plastic container and tissue. "What are you rolling? Whippet? Goofball? A little wowie sauce with the boys?"

"He doesn't do drugs." I said. The officer then looked at me with a glare. "What's these?" He said. Then one of the other guys threw a small orange container at him and caught it.

He then looked at the label and carried on talking. "Found it in his pocket. Mojo. Is that what the kids are doing now? Little bit of Mojo?" He said looking up at us. Sam looked down and mumbled but high enough for everyone to hear. "Those are my dogs pain pills." Then dad started to explain who Mojo was.

The guy then shifted and his jacket moved a bit so that his gun was visible. I saw Sam looking at it. "What was that?" Sam looked up at him confused and the guy carried on talking. 'He sure does love the sound of his voice e doesn't he.' I thought.

"You eyeballing my piece, 50 Cent? You wanna go? Make something happen. Do it. Cause I promise you I will bust you up." He said. Then Sam did the unexpected "Are you on drugs?" And let me say the guys face was priceless.

Disclaimer I do not own the pictures above they belong to the owner.