Meeting the Autobots

_____________________________

I lent back in the driver's seat and just watched the steering wheel turn now and then as we drove down the semi empty road. I then learned that the girls name was Mikaela and she said "This car's a pretty good driver." I heard her say behind us in the back seat. I smiled and looked at her. "I bet he's better than any of us. You know. Being a robot that turns into an awesome car." I said in a tired voice. I yawned and snuggled down deeper into the leather seat.

This car for some reason made me feel safe. Which I haven't felt in a long time. I smiled at the thought of him protecting me, my brother and our new friend. Even with the suit on I can feel the seat getting heated up slightly making it harder for me to stay awake. "Yeah. You're right." Sam said then looked back at her and said. "Uh is there any seat belts back there?"

I looked over at him and raised an eyebrow. "No." Mikaela said and Sam continued to talk. "Well, maybe you should sit in my lap or you know you sit in my sister's lap. Safety first."

I looked at him still with my eyebrow raised. Then it clicked. 'You smooth bastard.' I thought witha smirk and looked out the window as Mikaela climbed into his lap and put the seat belt around them.

"You know, that seat belt thing was a pretty smooth move." Mikaela said and I held back my laugh. I continued to look out the window until I herd Mikaela say "Why, if he's supposed to be, like, this, super-advanced robot, does he transform back into this piece-of-crap Camaro?"

As those words left her mouth the music stopped along with Sam's car slamming on the brakes and all of us got out. I looked at where the car drove off to while standing next to my brother on the side of the road. "Great, now... see? Fantastic. Now you pissed him off. That car is sensitive." Sam said while he was pulling his hair.

Next thing we know we heard a loud purr of an engine and turned back around to see a 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS in front of us. My eyes widened and I think my arc reactor got brighter as I looked over the car. I walked over to the driver's side and got in admiring the inside of it. "Wow." Was all I was able to say and he started to drive again.

Soon we drove threw a set of gates and stopped outside of a memorial type building. All threw of us got out and saw four flashes in the sky. I looked over at Sam Mikaela and saw them holding hands and I smirked then I looked back at the sky in wonder.

The four commit like objects flew right over us and crashed to different sections of the city. We then started to run to where the closest one touched down in a field and saw a tail of fire and a large metal pod like thing in the ground.

We then herd the sound of metal shifting  and gears turning from it. Then a large figure stood up and started to run away from us. We quickly ran back to Sam's car and got in and he started to drive.