"So you teach your son to be violent with other students for no reason?"the principal spoke.

"no because I know my wife wouldn't allow me to do that, if I did, Megumi would've murdered the entire school-Okay! Enough! Please just sit down and let's see went happened"Norie cut Gojo off.

Megumi was in the middle of the couple as the principal says "okay, this isn't the first encounter I had with your son. This will be the 5th time we've gathered again"

"It was during lunch and some of the students said that Megumi walked up to the table where the boys were sitting at and they heard arguing. Of course one boy stood up from the table and made a remark which led to Megumi sending a punch to his face"

"What did they say?"Norie asks as she turned to Megumi.

He sat there and responded "I can only tell you one thing, but the others about you and it's to uncomfortable for me to repeat"

"Well what's the first thing?"

The principal looked at Megumi and said "speak it out boy"

"Please can you let him take his time"Norie spoke immediately towards him with a stern look.

"Was it about me dropping you off at school while I was bursting Madonna's Material girl in the car?"Gojo asked.

They dropped there face and turned to him.

"Well was it?"he argued.

Megumi shook his head and then said "it's about my dad...my real one, whoever he is, I don't care..."

"But they said I'll end up just like him, they don't even know who he is so that's why I got mad. What do they know? Nothing"

Norie stared at him as her face formed into one of guilt and Gojo just sulked down in his chair.

She clenched her hand on the arm rest and turned to the principal "You know you got the nerve to put the blame on my child for that argument that clearly those boys started"

"But he got violent-To protect himself! Do you even know if they had threw the first punch towards him?"

"Now I want to know what they said about me"Norie stayed firmly.

Megumi looked away as the principal sighed and said "Megumi, you can step out for this one"

The boy quickly stood up and walked out, Norie turned back to the man you cleared his throat.

"You know that we don't accept this kind of talk, but this is the only time"

"They said that...they'll...grab you and take you to the back parts of the school and..."

Norie stared at him and she finally realized, she gulped as Gojo clenched his teeth and stood up immediately and went to walk out towards the boys.

"Gojo-You know, i'm trying to be the nice cop here but when it comes to her I won't let that type of talk be made about my wife, especially in front of my kid."He cut Norie off as he spoke to the principal.