Chapter Fifteen

The peace in the room was almost immaculate. The hours passed but the lovers did not pay attention to time or space, nothing mattered more than them. Every minute dedicated to adore their bodies, to undress their souls, to discover the taste of their love. An act so carnal that crossed the limits of understanding, it was the effect of love. Although Benny loved once, he couldn't remember how it felt, this was superior to any other feeling. He completely surrendered to Frida and didn't want it to be any different; she loved him, he loves her, what could go wrong? Frida always saw him as the man he is, not as a source of money or anything like that, he trusted her fully. There was no need to put it into words, he felt it, she felt it, the bond between them was quite strong.

Calm could be perceived in her dreams, her subconscious still awake remembered she'd never experienced anything like this. This was the first time, Benny was her first time. Frida used up all her strength after spending hours making love with her love. Her love. The thought made her smile in the middle of her sleep. Her lips, swollen from his kisses, curving gently. She felt warm, welcomed, but above all in the womb. She instinctively brought her hand to the exact spot and found something, rather someone. Frida sighed and turned, but bumped into a hard body behind her. She woke up completely, the room was half dark; it was Benny's room. And it was Benny who was hugging her from behind. Cautiously turned onto her back, the curtains open so the moonlight streamed into the room, lighting up the calm face of Benny who slept like a baby.

Her heart swelled with tenderness; he was a beautiful man and she was a very happy woman to have him by her side. She still couldn't believe it. He was so sweet, so patient, so gentle, he made her feel adored and she took it upon herself to make him feel the same way. Over and over again. Her body was completely relaxed from all the times she'd climaxed, but also from the peace that came from knowing that Benny loved her back. Frida ran her index finger along the contour of his face; his eyebrow, his cheek, his chin, his lips. Those lips that kissed her like there was no tomorrow. She had kissed many men in her life, but Benny's lips were her favorite, nobody kissed like him, nobody did it like him.

Benny grunted softly and pressed Frida against his naked body. She giggled and that was enough to wake him up. With a sigh, Benny opened his sleepy blue eyes. The connection of their gazes triggered endless emotions in them. Pure and authentic. "Hey," Benny smiled at her.

"I think we're knocked out." She caressed his warm cheek.

"Do you want to go again?" He asked in a hoarse, playful voice.

"There is no possibility at the moment. You have exhausted me!"

"And made you happy, eh," he took her hand and kissed it. "I am happy."

Her smile widened as her eyes sparkled so bright that the moon itself envied her. "And I am happy too, Benny."

Benny kissed her, satisfied by her response. This was a good way to wake up, the best. "Stay tonight."

That was a proposal that she definitely would not refuse. "Yes. Will you cook dinner for me?"

"Whatever my woman wants."

Wow, her heart jumped so huge that she was afraid of having a heart attack. She looked at him with wide eyes and excitement. "Am I your woman?"

Benny smiled sheepishly, even his cheeks turned a soft red. "I suppose. You're not asking me to kneel or anything, are you? I don't even know how it works."

"I would never ask anything of you that you are not willing to do," she said softly. It was always like this.

They both got dressed and made the bed, although they would be back soon. They would go to Frida's apartment for clothes for the next day, as well as for something to eat. On their way to the apartment Benny called a burger he used to frequent and ordered two for each of them, although Frida insisted that one would be enough for her. The complicit looks were present all the way, the atmosphere was charged with beautiful vibes; love vibes. When they reached the parking lot, they both shared a kiss. They were possessed by a magnet, they spent minutes kissing, but needed to go upstairs to return soon, they would have more time later.