Chapter 34: Awkward Encounters

Chapter 34: awkward encounters
{A/N-contains touching. Important question at the end! Enjoy~}
=Ren POV=
We sat in an unnerving silence for a whole minute.

"What are we going to do then?" I asked, hugging my knees to my chest without looking to him.
"What you want to do" he stated.

"Then... When are we going?" I peeked to him, glancing from the corner of my eye. He was looking out to the sea. Just thinking. Like I was a minute ago.

"Soon" he whispered looking to me. "I have to know though. Are you really up for it. Marriage?" He asked, concern lacing his voice, his body turned to me.

"Obviously! You're the only one who-" I silenced myself, I felt a lump in my throat forbidding me from saying such sappy things. I looked away, sometimes I really don't know what I'm doing, but this. I want this. I want to be married to seijuro. I lov-.
"I love you" I blurted out looking to him, butterflies in my stomach. No more like a zoo with dinosaurs in it.

"I love you too" he smiled, a soft smile that only made me feel even more strange things, it only lasted a second before he leaned in to kiss me. I was still kind of new to this kind of kissing but I'm pretty sure I had it down. His hand was at the nape of my neck as he pushed a little making me moan. I pushed against his shoulder as I heard a whirring sound.

"What's that?" I whispered breathlessly, looking to the horizon, a yacht came in to view, manned by a guards dressed in black. It was getting near us quickly.

"That's our ride." He looked to the boat. Making eye contact to the driver as he neared. I looked up to him smiling.

"Awesome!" I exclaimed.

A side boat headed over to us and seijuro held me by my hand.

"I hope you're ready. You wanted to elope, so here we go" he whispered getting onto the boat. I gave him a smile.

"I'm ready for anything"-'with you' I stopped myself from adding on. This was all so strange but oddly uplifting, just being around seijuro makes my worries fly out the window.
~~~
"This is great" I mumbled, somehow there was a change of clothes and everything on this boat, for me. We were sunbathing on the top deck, a big sun hat in my head and seijuro was massaging uv lotion into my legs. I hummed to the touch with my eyes closed and a little smile on my face.

His hands worked their way up my thighs making me feel a bit nervous. I peeked my eye open to see him looking to my face.

"You know, you're doing a really bad job." He said in a matter of factly tone.

"At what?"I frowned a litter confused at what he was getting at.

"Curing my obsession over you" he quickly leaned forward, capturing me in a passionate kiss. His hands from my thigh tugging teasingly at the elastic of my bikini bottoms.

Though they quickly moved to get more sun tan lotion. He carried on kissing me, making me moan with his tongue as his wet hands lewdly massaged the cream into my abdomen and going up under my bikini to play with my nipples. Making me arch my back and gasp for air after though he wickedly started attacking my neck with kisses.

"Seijuro! What-Mnn" I stopped myself from making noise, it would only fuel him in his actions. He pulled back and looked at me with an estranged look, as if to say 'what's wrong?' I chuckled a little and looked him in the eye with a little grin.
"Can you not wait till after we are married?" Seijuro got off me.

"Not really"he replied truthfully, picking me up and throwing me into the pool by the foot of the deck chairs.

"Ahh!" I gave a little scream as the cold water touched my skin. Seijuro had a pleased expression, my sun hat was filled with water that came down in a little stream. "Why you little!" I jumped up and dragged him into the water too.
~~~
The time had come where the bride would usually be dressed in a gigantic white puffy dress and walk down the church aisle surrounded by family, friends and the church.

Not for me. Standing on the shore of a tropical island with a young girl throwing flowers in front of me, I give a smile as she does to me. I had a simple white gown with on with a flower crown on my head. Flowers intertwined in it. It had more sentimental meaning than I thought it could. I couldn't stop smiling as I walked down the make shift sand isle, barefoot.

Seijuro stood in front of me, a lovely smile on his face: not a grin, not a smirk. A genuine, heart warming smile. I couldn't take my eyes off him, he looked dashing in a suit. A few of the women at the side were giggling at the sight, I quickly straightened myself out and walked calmly over to seijuro looking into his eyes with a smile.
"We may begin" the minister announced.

{A/N-Yes. This is finally happening! The next chapter I have planned to be a lemon, would you like that? ((Please comment))
And thank you for always commenting nice things and making me happy!
Songs:
GDXTAEYANG good boy
ExoM mama
ExoM Hurt}