Chapter 5: Secrets

Chapter 5: Secrets
=Ren POV=
I stormed out the door, knocking someone over by accident.
"Damnit!" It was a girl, she was out cold. I have seen her hang out with the group of fakes, but she is different, why am I even thinking to help one of them? "I can't believe it..." I mumbled to myself as I hoisted her lifeless body onto my shoulder to take her to the nurse.
~~~
The nurse had to leave after a while, some kid had injured themselves in PE. Yeah, classes had started but I wasn't going back. Well, this girl gave me a reason. I found out her name was kame.
"Yo, kame~ gonna wake up?" She still had blood stains under her nose and a partially bruised face, and the nurse found more bruises on her shoulder, collarbone and knee. I grimaced. Was I really that harsh?
"I'm sorry dude." I whispered, looking away from the damage I caused.
"It's ok" I jumped a bit when I heard her weak voice.

I got up from the chair I was sat on to hover over her as she tried to get up, helping her a bit and avoiding her injuries.
"I didn't mean it I swear!" I pleaded my innocence desperately, she gave a little laugh before wincing from the pain.
"Wait?... You stayed?" She seemed very alienated to the fact.
"Obviously! I accidentally hurt you!" I emphasised the accidentally, "I had to stay!" She thought about it for a bit and I waited for her answer.

"Wow, my face hurts a lot" she joked a little.
"What about your shoulder?" She looked at me with a face of terror. I think I touched a soft spot. "Er, wanna get some cake to make you feel better?" I quickly offered.
"No, we're at school" she was much distant now. What was happening? People were just confusing.
"Ok, well ima go now... I'll take you to class " she didn't seem to even offer any protest to my statement. "Ok then" I escorted her to class with a forged note from the nurse...
~time skip~
=No one's POV=
At dismissal the group of 4 surrounded the light haired girl.
"Ew, kame, what happened to your face?" Hana asked with a look of disgust to. Kiki gave a questioning look, 'weren't we there?' She thought. Ishiko knew, but kame couldn't know what happened. With the idea of her betraying them in their hearts, ishiko and Hana took it into their own hands to make sure that she would tell the whole truth.

"Ren hit the door in my face" kame said with a bit of a chuckle at her clumsiness. Hana, ishiko and chika seemed to approve of the alabi since it was what happened.
"Ok tell us what they said" Hana said preying on the timid girl.
~time skip~
=Kame's POV=
It was raining after school, I had a troubled heart, unsettled. The clear umbrella over me helped to obscure my worried expression to passers by. I don't know what made me not tell Hana about the fact that Akashi knew that Ren was René Hideki... Even I didn't know. I am quite observant so why didn't I notice?

Wait, I do know why I didn't tell them. I saw that Ren was just like any other girl, though a bit strange... But she showed genuine care for me and I'm pretty sure she doesn't even know who I am. She was the only one who did. I'm sure I wouldn't have the courage to help a stranger.

Besides. It's not like Hana and her group are my friends... She said it herself. It's sad that what she said was true. They were the only friends I had. I figured I wouldn't get picked on if I was friends with the popular girls. No one approaches me, no one even minded me. Yet my so called friends treat me as their odd jobs girl... I don't like it.

Ren is the only person in my life that has helped me for no selfish reason... She even forged a nurses note so I wouldn't get in trouble for being late to my next class. But she was Akashi's girlfriend now. It means she has even greater power than Hana. That's why Hana went a bit berserk earlier.
~flash back~
"HIS WHAT!!?" The others winced at the sharp high note hit by Hana's voice.
"His g-girlfiriend" I said shuffling back a bit, trying to not make any eye contact with her. Hana suddenly fell silent as ishiko whispered in her ear.
~flashback end~
I saw a flash of yellow and heard a skid.
"Yo! Kame! WATCH OUT!!!"

{A/N- Please comment! I love hearing what you have to say! And thank you for reading!}