I grin like an idiot. "So you'll show me when you're back?"

"Yes. Promise." She bounces again on her feet, excited for whatever plan she has and I shake my head at how happy she can make me without doing anything at all.

"How about I come with you and stay, like, behind or something?" I suggest and she scowls. "Like a bodyguard."

"Like a stalker, you mean." She rolls her eyes playfully. "Just because I didn't give you a hard time after learning you've been stalking me for a year and a half before we became friends, doesn't mean I'm alright with you doing it now."

I gasp, my mouth wide open. She giggles, trying to swallow her laughter, but it finally breaks out and fills the kitchen. "You did not just say that."

"Isn't it the truth?" She tilts her head to the side, teasing me with a wicked grin.

"I wasn't stalking you!" I think I might be fucking blushing, because this is the first time she has ever teases me about that. "I was in love, give me a damn break."

"Don't worry, I don't mind." She shrugs, the mischief in her eyes flashing brightly. "I find it oddly sweet. A little creepy, granted, but sweet."

"Someone is being sassy today." Stretching my arm to grab her waist again, I slam her againt my chest, earning myself a gasp. "Wanna be spanked again, Angel? Last night wasn't enough?"

She clears her throat, her face deliciously pink and I lick my lips before capturing hers. Pulling back, I caress her waist. "I need to make sure you'll be alright."

"We'll take Eddie's car." She smiles at me. "We'll shop and we'll come back before dinner. I'll be okay with Mama, I promise."

"Fine." I nod, a little reluctantly, but a lot more enthusiastic. Because she just made my plan so much fucking easier. It's fate, honestly. "But I'll call every hour. Promise to pick up or I'll go crazy."

She narrows her eyes at me. "You're being a mother hen."

"Sadly, I don't care." I pinch her waist and she laughs again.

"Good, because I absolutely love it!" She states and I chuckle.

"You still haven't promised though." I pout, because I'll honestly freak out if I couldn't reach her, so I need her to do this for my sake.

She giggles before stepping on her toes and gives me a soft kiss. "I promise, honey."

My stomach fucking flips when she says that, and I can hear my heart trying to beat its way out of my chest. "Fuck."

"What's wrong?" She frowns, concern paintd over her face.

"My heart just fucking stopped when you called me that." I breathe the words out, still trying to wrap my mind around how a simple endearment can make me so fucking ecstatic. She's never called me anything but Maddox and Theo before, and it feels so goddamn good.

"Aww." She gushes, her eyes filled to the brim with affection. "You like it?"

"Like it? Fucking hell, Rose." I gulp, trying to control my damn heart that's still pounding with joy.

"I love you, honey." She gives me my favorite smile, whispering the words sweetly.

I groan, holding her tighter. "Now you're making me hard." I brush my hips against hers and when she shivers against my chest I knew she found my proof.

"Stop!" She hisses, hitting my arm and I reluctantly let go of her, turning towards the counter instead. She laughs at me when I take a couple of deep breaths. "I won't be gone for long, and I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you more, Angel. Be safe." I give her a quick peck before she turns around and hurries to her mother with enthusiasm to match mine.

Now it's time to get this show on the road. "Tyler!"

----------

Rose:

"I can't thank you enough for doing this for me, Mama." My hand clutches around Mama's as we walk. I'm glad the mall isn't too crowded to make me abort my mission.

"Sweetheart, you don't have to thank me. We've gone shopping a hundred times before. Granted, buying sexy lingerie for you to wear to your boyfriend wasn't on the list back then, but what the hell?" She shrugs, teasing me and I can't hide my blush.

"I don't have anyone else t-to take." I state uncomfortably and her eyes soften at me. Cass was the only one I didn't feel shy around enough to help me with this. Back then we would always go together, or I would even go alone. But both options are now not on the table, so I dragged my mother with me, because I really want to do this.

Buying lingerie and dressing up was always something I used to enjoy. And doing it for Maddox, with Maddox, makes me feel giddy and excited. I can't wait to see his reaction when he sees me wearing something sexy for him, to please him.

And I know I won't be able to go lingerie shopping wih Mama again or alone after we go back to school, so I need to stock up.

"I was only joking, my Ella. I would go anywhere with you, you don't have to worry. You're my beautiful, brave daughter." She smiles at me and I beam at her.

"I miss Leo so much. Have you called aunty yet?" I ask and she nods with a grin.

"Yeah, she says he's having the time of his life with your cousins. He misses you though." She reminds me.

"I'll bring Maddox and we'll visit soon. Leo is gonna love him." I smile when the image of my little brother and Maddox playing around comes into my mind.

I've seen him play with Anna, Emily and Cody and I knew my earlier assumption was right. He'd make an absolutely perfect father. I only wish he keeps his word, so I'd be the mother.

The thought of Maddox and I having children one day makes my heart jump with joy and excitement alike.

I'll do everything in my power to make sure that dream comes true one day. That we start a family of our own and raise it with love and care and affection. That we spend the rest of our lives together, not a day apart. Because the happiness Maddox never fails to fill my heart with is unparalleled. And I want that forever.

"There we are." Mom grabs my attention, tilting her head towards the store I want, and we immediately walk inside.

--------

So? Did I put in enough clues for you to guess Maddox's plan right?? Tell me what you think?

Are we excited? I know I am!