"Why Raven Harry?" he asked, his voice coming off calm this time.

"She was beautiful. She looked just like you." Louis' heartbeat quickened when he heard those words from his omega.

"Who?"

"The girl." Louis kept silent, hoping he will get a better explanation.
"Her name was Raven." Louis didn't like where this was heading at all.

"I remember it, you called her that." the older one swallowed the lump in his throat with difficulty.

"I saw her in my dream."

"A dream..." that was exactly what Louis thought.
"Tell me more about it, hm?" Louis wanted to know what exactly Harry saw.

"I woke up in a house. It was cozy, homey... I looked around and could see you chasing after her..." Harry stopped for a moment, looking to the side to meet Louis' eyes.

"Continue." he encouraged him.

"I- I went up to you but you couldn't see me and then we went for a walk. The house was somewhere in a village quite near the sea.
She asked you-" Harry cut himself off.

"She asked me?"

"Where is mom..." Louis could feel that Harry was feeling more and more vulnerable.

"She asked that and you said 'away'..." Louis was stunned by this.

"Baby..." Louis grabbed Harry's hands into his.
"Don't think about it, yeah? Don't you think the name could remind you of this or bring bad luck?"

"I- no, it's just a name after all, isn't it?" Harry said in response.

"You would like to name our baby Raven?" Louis asked while staring into Harry's glassy eyes.

The boy just nodded vehemently.
"But if you don't..." Harry's voice died down before he could finish his sentence. Louis leaned over the bed, comforting the younger one.

"Ah love." he kept sliding his hands up and down Harry's back soothingly.

"We will choose names together, yeah? Let's calm you down now." Louis needed to calm down himself, but he saw Harry needed it more.

He whined, trying to make Louis climb on the bed.

"Wait, let me at least take my shoes off, yeah?" Louis yanked his Vans off, climbing up on the bed.

"Careful love, your cannula." Louis laid down on the other side of the bed, where wasn't the drip, wrapping his arms around the boy protectively.

"I have fresh clothes on. I think I kinda knew this was going to happen." he placed a kiss into the boy's hair, noticing it wasn't as shiny and thick as it was the last time he saw him.

Louis was getting himself ready. He knew the loss of hair will most likely be sudden. He didn't want Harry to hate himself.

Nothing as simple as hair could change Louis' opinion on Harry, but he saw the younger one was worried about it.

"Baby." Louis rasped as he kissed the back of his head again.

Louis' mind was flooded with various thoughts.
What made him snap out of his trance were the loud whines coming from the omega in his arms.

"What?" he whispered.
"My alpha." the boy whispered, despair visible in his voice.
"I am right here." Louis rubbed on his side carefully.

Harry kept whining for a long time, not knowing why he was doing it himself. He was so confused.

"Baby names, I want to talk about baby names." he said after maybe ten minutes.

"Alright." Louis sighed, trying to keep himself calm.