「 'Probability' is a great deterrent that controls the Star Stream. 」

...I was reminded of it but it didn't help me straight away. One of the reasons why Ways of Survival was ruined was that there were too many settings the writer didn't know well. Like writing stuff that confuses a lot of reader then give no further explanation.

'What is the reaction among the constellations?'

[They are fed up. There is still an uproar about what you were talking about.]

I guess so. The constellations experienced a filter and the movie suddenly changed into a silent movie. If they were smart, they should start paying attention to the possibilities I had. The fact that my words were filtered meant I knew information that shouldn't be revealed at present.

[A few constellations are watching you explore your secrets.]

[The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is excited by your existence.]

[2,000 coins have been sponsored.]

I thought Bihyung had forgotten.

[I received so many indirect messages that I didn't send them to you. Do you understand?]

'Do so in the future. I only want messages about coins.'

[...Am I your manager?]

The figure of Bihyung disappeared. I thought he was becoming cuter over time. One thing was finished and the other... "Dokja-ssi, is it hard? I'll carry Gilyoung." I handed Lee Gilyoung to Jung Heewon. "Ah, it would be appreciated." Her face looked somewhat serious. 

"Heewon-ssi." I hesitated for a moment before opening my mouth. "Huh?" She look at me questioningly, I saw Alyona and Namwoon leaving us behind to give privacy. "What are you worried about?"

 "No, just..." Jung Heewon hesitated for a moment before sighing. "Hah... okay. It isn't in my nature to keep it in." Indeed. "What is Dokja-ssi's identity?" Jung Heewon got directly to the point. "...Did you hear something earlier?"

"A little bit." I thought she wouldn't hear it because we were quite far away. Unfortunately, she heard something. Jung Heewon was closer than Lee Jihye and Namwoon. And no human-to-human filtering is possible...

Lee Gilyoung let out a loud snoring noise. "I know part of the future." I decided to be half honest.  "Really?" She raises her head at my word. "Yes." Jung Heewon thought about something for a while. She seemed to be wondering if my words were true or not. 

"Do Yoo Sangah and Lee Hyunsung know?" Then she seemed to have decided as she bit her lips. "They don't know yet." "...Surely you aren't going to kill me?" I tilted my head sideways and stared at her questioningly. 'Why are you saying this all of a sudden?"

"Normally, a development like 'You know too much about me' will occur..." Where did this normal development come from? Somehow I seemed to be a bad person. "I don't know what the normal development is but I would've already killed Heewon-ssi if I wanted to."

"That is a bit weird." I stared at the space where Alyona and Namwoon walk off to. "...I don't have bad thoughts. It is the opposite." She started walking beside me again. "The opposite?"

I looked into Jung Heewon's eyes and said. "The future scenarios will be more dangerous. You might almost die many times and might lose precious things. She answered with "...So?" I soughed hard. "So..." I looked into Jung Heewon's increasingly nervous eyes and said.

"Please stay with me from now on." It was time to make my people. "What do you mean?" Trustworthy people' who wouldn't easily betray me. "It means to be my companion." Jung Heewon, who Alyona and I helped awaken and could read her mind, was the most suitable talent. Jung Heewon looked blank for a moment.