Chapter 5: VIVA LAS VEGAS.

Start from the beginning

Demi- How did you do that.

Soul- Little secret, I'm not wearing clothes per say.

I grab a bit of my coat and yank it, it snaps off a piece which begins to dissolve onto my hand.

Demi- FUCKIN BUG SUIT.

Soul- Close, nano bots.

Demi calms down and taps my coat, it wiggles and vibrates as demi jumps back.

Demi- SO THAT'S HOW YOU GET ALL THOSE WEAPONS.

Soul- Where did you think I was getting them from.

Demi- I don't know, I keep all my stuff in ma hair.

She shakes it and a mountain of weapons, explosives, snacks and pictures of me and black hat with lipstick marks on them.

Soul- "mind" Oh, one day black hat, one-day.

She shoves all her stuff back into her hair and we're abut to walk off when flug appears out of nowhere, out of breath and wheezing.

Soul- Dude, 2 helpful words of advice, diet and exercise.

Flug- "wheezing" t-tha-ats th-h-h-hree.

Demencia- How'd you find us.

Flug points to demis leg, we look down to see a metal shackle around her left leg with a glowing light on it.

Demi- Oh, forgot about that thing.

Soul- How the hell did you get a tracker on her, not to mention find a metal strong enough that she couldn't break it.

Flug- "flashbacks to Demencia in the trees" We don't speak of those times.

I pop my mouth in awkwardness and turn to see a huge crowd surrounding a man, he was skinny, wore a very nice pair of glasses, black hair and wore a gray suit, demencia looks in his direction and sniffs the air, her eyes go wide.

Demi- It's him, our target.

Flug- THAT'S DREADINEER?!. How can you tell.

Demi- Small, weak looking, wears glasses, reaks of machine oil and gold flakes.

Soul- Who is that guy.

Just then, a reporter walks up to the man.

Reporter- I'm here live with world famous inventor, taven tuneup, taven, what can you tell everyone about your party in just two days and your supposed "big announcement".

Tt- Well, all I'm gonna say for now is..............it'll be solid gold.

Soul- Definitely him, demencia.

She pulls out a chainsaw when flug slaps it away.

Flug- No, no chainsaws, we have to find the device, now, how about we follow hi-

We turn to find him and the crowd gone.

Flug- "eye twitch"

Soul- Don't panic flug, there's always a way.

I grab his head and slowly turn him in the direction of a billboard announcing the party.

Flug- Wait, that's it..............WE PRETEND TO BE BILLBOARD ELECTRICIANS, GO TO TAVERNS HOUSE, PRETE-