Chapter 5: VIVA LAS VEGAS.

Start from the beginning

Black hats head turns into a monstrosity of sharp teeth, eyes and glowing shit.

Black hat- NOW FLUG.

Flug then curls up into a ball on the floor as he rolls behind me.

Demi- So where the big, bad hiding.

Km- Las Vegas, he hopes to create a device that will turn everything in Vegas to gold, he aimes to create catastrophes that are based off of the 7 deadly sins, like when he made half of Los anglas go into a rage state, he wiped out a couple thousand people, I may be bad, but I'm not that bad.

Soul- Eh, respect.

I fistbump him as black hat sighs.

Black hat- JUST GO, you have approximately 72 hours before his device is finished and 2 hours after that till he uses it.

Flug- "salutes" Yes sir.

Soul- "grabs and drags flug" Come on forest Gump, let's go.

" Las Vegas airspace"

Demi/soul- 🎵SO VIVA, LAS VEGAS, VIVA, LAS VEGAS, VIVA, VIVA LLAAAAASSSS, VVVVEEEEGGGGAAASSSS🎵.

Flug continuously slams his head onto the steering wheel as he begins the decent, demi rushes over to the window and presses her face against it.

Demi- LOOK, THE MINI WONDERS OF THE WORLD, WOAH, THAT CASINO IS HUGE, HEY FLUG, LAND THERE.

Flug- OH NO, we are here on a mission, not to gamble and sight-see, it took us a day to get here, which means we only have 48 hours, along with 2 additional hours to find dreadineer, stop the device, steal back the gadget and make it back.

Soul- Come on flug, we have two days and 2 hours to burn, at least let us visit the wonders.

Flug- No, I have str-

Intercom- Warning, airlock open.

Flug turns around to get sucked towards the hatch to see demi hanging onto my back as I give him a two-finger salute and drop.

Flug-................."rips bag on head to reveal another bag" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH.

"Vegas strip"

After making a smooth landing, me and demi rushed towards the wonders, I took about 30 pictures before we finally got her holding up the leaning tower of piza, she climbed up the pyramids, we sped right through them all. Demi and I walk down the streets as we marvel at the buildings and designs.

Demi- This place is awesome.

Soul- Hey demi.

I point towards a elvis impersonator and chuckle, I flick my wrist and suddenly, I'm elvis presley.

Demi- HOLY SHIT.

Soul (elvis)- "in elvis voice" Thank ya, thankyaverymuch sweetheart.

Demi giggles as I turn back.