Chapter 3

Two days later, transport arrived at the spaceport where so many different ships came in and out of the spaceport. Skyra was amazing to see different unfamiliar ships from the transport window. Transport landed on the landing platform and a group of people walked out of the spaceport. Skyra follows Alessia and her three aunts walking out of the transport after arriving at the spaceport. She stays close to Alessia for knowing it was dangerous to not get noticed by the First Order for knowing they have spies. They walked towards the launch pods to take them to the Halcyon. They walked into one of the launch pods after getting greeted by the crew of the Halcyon and Alessia showed her datapad showing their tickets to one of the crew members to get on the Halcyon. Halcyon grabbed their bags to bring them to their cabin before they walked into the launch pads. Skyra put down her cloak hood while showing her hair after getting into the launch pod. Launch pod flies into hyperspace and docks in the docking bay of Halcyon after getting out of hyperspace. They were welcome by the crew of Halcyon in the atrium after walking out of the launch pod. Skyra was amazed by the grand beauty of the atrium after walking out of the small transport. Skyra and her four aunts follow one of the Halcyon crew members to their cabin after being welcomed to the Halcyon. They walked into their cabin where they needed to be in two different cabins. Alessia and Skyra walked into their cabin and her three aunts walked into their cabin next to them. Alessia sat down on the bed and she looked at Skyra after grabbing her datapad from her bag.

          "Skyra, remember that we have to be careful if the First Order hears rumors about us being here on the Halcyon. It could put us and our mission at risk. Now we should get back to the Atrium for the captain's reception. I hear that the captain could be trusted in having some unknown connections in the resistance. General Organa has told me about it after telling me about our mission. Now remember that you are Sancia and I am Kiara." Alessia said to Skyra,
Skyra takes off her cloak and it shows her wearing a light blue and rose gold formal noble dress. Alessia takes off her cloak and it shows her wearing dark blue and silver formal dress. They walked out of their cabin where Skyra's three aunts were waiting for them. They were wearing their formal outfits. They walked down the long hallway and walked into the atrium where so many people were talking about the Halcyon. Captain of the Halcyon walked towards them after speaking with some of the passengers.

          "Hello, I am Captain Riyola Keevan and I want to welcome you to the Halcyon. I want to speak with all of you somewhere more private." Captain Riyola said to Skyra and her four aunts, They followed her out of the atrium into the hallway and they walked down the stairs to deck 4. They walked down the hallway and walked into the engineering room. Captain Riyola looks at the young girl and four ladies.

          "I know who you are and I brought all of you here knowing that you have my trust for doing the right thing for the galaxy. I help the resistance with bringing supplies to them in secret without the First Order knowing." Captain Keeven said to the five ladies, Alessia listened to Captain Keeven as she was standing next to her niece and her friends. She looks at Captain Keeven while keeping Skyra behind her and her friends.

"I'm glad to know that we have you to trust during our mission. Do you know about our mission?" Alessia asks Captain Keeven, Captain Keeven nods at Alessia and she grabs her datapad from her jacket pocket and shows Alessia the message from General Organa.

"Yes, I do know your mission after getting this code message from General Organa. She says in her code message about a group of Alderannians coming on my ship. I know she was saying in her code message for letting my crew to set up your cabins for you on dock 5. Now I should get back to the atrium for the beginning travels of Halcyon. I'll let all of you take some time before going back to the atrium." Captain Keeven said to Alessia, Captain Keeven walked out of the engineering room into the hallway. Smyrna looks at Alessia while figuring out what happened with Captain Keeven.