Eye Contact (BM)

He knew if the music wasn't as loud as it was everyone around him would be able to hear the thumping of his heart. His heart was ready to race out of his chest as he saw the small group of five girls walking in their direction. There she was. He was finally seeing her in person. Seeing her in m/vs and interviews was one thing but being able to be in her presence was another. She was even more gorgeous than he was made to believe, much thicker too. He admired the way her long black dress hugged her shape as she moved to the side to allow her bandmates to walk up the three steps then she fell back in line, leaving their leader to continue leading them to their seats before the awards show began. One by one they began passing in front of him but he was saving this moment for her. As soon as she got into his space time slowed. He looked from her legs back to her face, just in time to see her head turning in his direction. Their eyes locked, he couldn't stop himself from biting his bottom lip as he had to refrain from saying anything out of pocket or something she may deem disrespectful. A smile crept onto his lips as he caught the wink she threw him. She turned her head forward to continue to watch where she was heading but as she moved further away from him he leaned over to catch one last glimpse of her walking away. "God damn." He spoke to himself. Was this going to be his chance to finally speak with her?

------------------------------------------

I have been gone for quite some time and I apologize for not updating.

I hope you guys enjoyed.

Feel free to request.

Sorry for any mistakes.

Thank you for reading!