AN: Hello, and Brief Background Knowlege

This fic is now available on ao3! The story is not changed, but the ao3 version is more edited and slightly better. Both versions will remain available and free to read, but I recommend the ao3 version. Please check it out! (If the link gives you trouble, there is also a link in my linktree in my bio.)
https://archiveofourown.org/works/53313034/chapters/134923420

AN: Hey! Before you read this fanfic, I'm going to clear up a few things.

This is my first book, so the first few chapters are cringe. It gets way better, though.

This takes place after Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Some events have been changed, due to an OC.

Some X-Men will be in this, but not as much as the MCU.

I aged down most characters, so the Avengers are teens. (I know this messes up the backstories a bit, but this is just for fun.)

There are some dark themes and mild language. There will be trigger warnings as needed at the start of each chapter.

There is not smut (in the first book) but will be romantic scenes. Again, trigger warnings.

There are a lot of references to other fandoms, but knowledge of said fandoms is not necessary for understanding the story.

This fic is COMPLETED and has sequels on my profile that update every Wednesday.

Please comment on and vote for the chapters! It really helps.