Chapter 62 Invasion Of Armonia

Start from the beginning

Grey: (sarcastic) Oh, so now human limbs are a bad thing!

Suddenly, Titan jumped down from the ledge next to Grey, and he grabbed her by the neck.

Grey: Oh no! Stop!

As Titan proceeded to snap Grey's neck, he's immediately tackled off of her, by Maine.

Grey: Maine!

Maine proceeded to fire his grenade launcher at Titan, who used his headlight shield to block the shots, before aiming his rocket launcher, firing at Maine. Rolling out the way, Maine grabbed a piece of debris from the explosion, throwing it at Titan, knocking his rocket launcher out his hands.

Maine: (Growls)!!!

Maine grabbing a portable cover barrier, throwing it Titan, who jumped over it, rushing Maine, punching him, who Maine docked under, kneeing him in the side, and punching his helmet off. Titan immediately retaliated, throwing multiple punches at Maine, which he blocked, and rolled under the last one, only to be closed lined by Titan, knocking his helmet of now.

Maine: (Growls)

Maine: (Growls)

Maine stood back up, and rushed Titan, who did the same, the two of them throwing punches at one another, Maine hit Titan with a kidney punch, staggering him. Titan drew his pistol and attempted to shot Maine, only for him to avoid the shot, grabbing Titan's arm, breaking it, grabbing it the pistol and flipping him to the ground, stomping on his chest, and aiming his pistol at him.

Maine: (Growls)!!!

Maine proceeded to unload the entire clip into Titan, aiming for his throat, before shooting him in the head, killing him. As Maine stood over Titan's body, Grey walked up to him.

Grey: Thanks for the save, Maine.

Maine: (Growls)

Suddenly, more Space Pirates ran in, aiming their guns, Maine quickly thinking took Titan's hardlight shield, and shielded himself and Grey, but Palomo, Smith, Jensen and Bitters arrived and killed the pirates.

Palomo: I think that these guys

Palomo: I think that these guys... are gonna need a hospital.

Bitters: Just... no.

Smith: (to his team, Maine and Dr. Grey) Come on, we need to get everyone out of here.