Maddy: Yeah Prof.kim. Take a look at him he has been eating only the food which is in blue color from the begining .

Prof.kim: What ? Blue foods ? God What is he? *he began laughing* Maybe his favorite color was blue.

Maddy chuckled silently then nodded her head to Mr.kim.

Prof.kim :Thanks for spending your time with me Miss .Madison.

Maddy : it's been nice speaking to you professor Kim. You're such a gentleman.

Prof.kim : *he smiles at last and disappeared in the crowd*

Maddy still smiling like a stupid standing there watching him vanishing.

After 30 minutes , everyone almost finished eating their food and began to chitchat.

At the time, professor Dumbledore stepped in to the stage.

Professor Dumbledore: Students I hope you enjoyed this dinner . Now it's time to sleep Cuz y'll have classes starting tomorrow. So, Go to your dorm and take some rest. Sleep tight.

Everyone: Ookay Professor Dumbledore. Gud night.

And then everyone went to their respective dorms according to their houses.

Maddy and Lisa gathered up to leave. However, they feel like something is missing. Maddy and Lisa turned their head around in search of her friend Ashley. And there she is. Stood beside chatting with the newly came professor.
Lisa and Maddy stepped forward to get the better view of the professor. He was none other than Professor Park.

Maddy: Why she's flirting with him?

Lisa : After all she's your friend Maddy. No wonder, she will be a resemblance of you.

Maddy threw a dead glare to Lisa. Then Lisa zipped her lips in.

Maddy : Let's go and find out whatever is going there RIGHT NOWWW. *maddy highlighted the right now word by telling it in a high pitched voice*

Lisa nodded her head in agreement.

The two besties fastened their steps. When They have reached near them, Within a few seconds, Ashley gazed at them Professor Park noticed ashley's gaze and turned his head, the side where ashley saw.

Maddy's POV

Within a few seconds, Ashley gazed at them Professor park noticed ashley's gaze and turned his head to face us.

Ohh my namjesus save up some holy water for me !!!!

When he turned around, some strands of his blonde hair fell onto his soft temples which is a godly view. His gold hair was gleaming in the light of the great hall's light that looks like it was conquered by his shiny milky white temple. I was looking at him mesmerized in his view until he waved his hand with a reluctant smirk on his lips. I thought i was the only person who was staring at him like a stupid. However, I was wrong. My bestie my darling Lisa gave a nice company to me by staring at him intensely. It's the bestie goals guys eventually a little smile appeared on my lips.

However, Professor Park caught us discreetly.

Professor Park : Yes Miss.

Maddy : Ahhh well Mmm *shit why did I even stuttering* *get yourself together Maddy* We came for Ashley Sir.

Ashley : yeah go ahead Maddy.

Maddy : Well Ashley, we came to say you Gnsd.

Ashley : What do you mean by G N S D ?

Maddy : ohh I am sorry It's the one of the muggle stuffs. It indicates Good Night Sweet Dreams.

Lisa : yeah Good night Ashley. Sleep tight.

Ashley: Ooh Whatever. Good night to you guys.

Professor Park was hearing us out the whole time and now he cleared his throat as a sign of that he is also standing there.

We all faced him once we heard him clearing his throat.

Ashley: okay . Its been nice chatting with you professor Park. You are such a sweet person I have ever met.

Professor Park revealed his proud smirk to us and thanked ashley in return. Then ashley left the hall.

After she left, I looked around there was none other than me, my bestfriend Lisa and our cutie hottie Professor Park. Maybe the rest will be in their respective dorm, I guess. Suddenly, Professor Park opened his mouth to speak, so we faced him immediately.

Professor park : Won't you introduce yourselves to your professor ladies?

Lisa : Ahh sorry Professor. I am Lisa .

Maddy: sorry professor. I am Madison Melville.

Lisa&maddy: nice to meet you Professor Park.

Professor park : Nice to meet you too pretty ladies. * holding a smirk*

Ooh my god the same smirk. That's killing me inside. I was literally blushing.
Shit what if he see me. Nononono this should not be happening. While i was thinking a plan, my true bestie Lisa spoke. This girl finally used her brain for the first time in her lifetime. I guess she came up with an escaping plan. That moment I saw her as if she was my saviour.

Oh come on Lisa!!! That's the spirit...

Ok guys. Hope you enjoyed it<3. Stay tuned to know what will happen next. Thanks to all your support and keep doing it. You're doing a good job. Do vote and comment my darlos 😘😘