forty three.

[a/n: this is pretty much just a filler.]

Danielle POV

When I had gotten back to Denise's earlier, she was still sleeping. So I took a hot shower, made a chai tea latte, and snuggled in bed to catch up on rest.

I haven't gotten much since those hospital beds are ass. I figured that I'd find something to watch until I fell asleep. Turning to a show called 'From', which probably means I'm still not going to sleep. This show is too much of an addiction.

About an hour had passed and Denise walked past the guest room. "Hey Denise" she jumped at the sound of my voice. "Holy shit Danielle, you scared me, and where the fuck have you been? I've been looking for you"

"I meannn... I was at the bar, which ended up with me at cars which lead me to the hospital" I smiled. Her lips were clenched together while her arms were folded across her chest.

"Sorry" I mumbled, "I was worried sick about you. You weren't answering any of my calls or text. What happened?" I cleared my throat, sitting my cup of chai on the nightstand.

"I had gone to the bar. And had gotten super drunk. I was going to drive myself back here but I had bumped into cat. I was so wasted I didn't even know who she was until I woke up at her house the next day. Don't worry, nothing happened. And you know, the things I deal with.." Denise nodded her head "Uhh, yeah... you aren't going to tell me what I think you're going to tell me right?"

I stayed silent, she picked up my silence... "Danielleee" she sighed, sitting her hand on her shoulder. "She left and it was the perfect opportunity for me.. I just really wanted to end it all" I honestly admitted to her.

"Oh my goodness" Denise whispered, bringing me in for a hug. "But you are okay? Right? How did you get back here?"

"Stef.." I answered, she raised her eyebrows as her eyes widened. "Oh, how's that going?" I sighed, laying back on the pillows behind me. "We're just friends for right now until we work through our shit.. I'm going to go back to my old apartment to see if I can lease out a two-bedroom. So whenever Brielle wants to see me she'll have her own room as well"

Denise stood up from the bed, "that sounds like a good idea to me.." She grabbed my empty chai mug and continued, "I'll dump this for you. You look, exhausted sweetheart, get you some rest." I yawned, burying myself under the covers. "mmmuhh" I muttered, instantly falling asleep.

Stefania POV

We were all snuggled in my bed, now on our third movie... or fourth, whatever. Barrett and Brielle, are both smacking on candy. We were watching scream. I'm not a fan of horror films, but Brielle insisted that we watch it because it's one of her favorite scary movies.

As we were watching the film, I heard the doorbell ring. I furrowed my eyebrows sitting up, "anyone expecting company?" I asked Brielle and Barrett. They both shook their heads, no. I grabbed my phone to see through our front door camera to see who was there.

"Shit.." I mumbled, climbing out of bed. "What mama?" Brielle popped her little head up. "Nothing Bambina. You just stay right there" I looked over to Barrett before walking out of the room, "keep her here with you"

"Yup," Barrett answered.

I opened the door, "what are you doing here?" I asked as he walked past me into my apartment. "I just wanted to see you" he stuck his hands out for a hug. "Goodness, you smell like a fucking distillery, leco" I pushed his arms away, not wanting to hug him, covering my nose.

"So you aren't going to hug me?" he whined, walking towards me, wrapping his arms around my waist, bringing me closer to him. "Leco, no. You smell" I whispered, trying not to cause a scene.