Chapter 94: Kidnap

Start from the beginning

Her wrist was suddenly grabbed and the man beside her suddenly leaned over. A cold fragrance assaulted her. Nian Yue subconsciously grabbed his arm with the back of her hand and was about to attack.

"Help me in."

A man's voice came from above her head, and Nian Yue's heart softened for a moment.

"Okay."
Nian Yue wrapped her other hand around his waist and helped him in. He had almost placed all his weight on her, but Nian Yue acted as if nothing had happened and helped him in.

"Take a right turn in the bedroom," a man's voice came from above. 

Nian Yue turned on the lights and found the bedroom. She helped him in.

When she helped him onto the bed, Nian Yue was about to let go when she felt a grip on her waist and her entire body was pressing down on him!

Nian Yue was about to react when she felt her wrist being grabbed. She pounced into his embrace instinctively.

There was a faint wine fragrance on him, the smell extremely faint.

In her previous life, she had a lot of contact with those people when she fought. She even ate and lived with them in the army. However, she was used to living like a man and the unique feelings of girls towards members of the opposite sex did not exist for her.

"Fu Xiuyuan?" Nian Yue's face darkened and she was about to hit him.

She didn't think she was close to him enough to have such physical contact.

Especially when he was such a dangerous man.

Fu Xiuyuan was even faster than her. With a turn of his body, he pressed her under him.

As she had just taken a shower, there was a faint milky fragrance on her body. The milky fragrance was very faint, so faint that it could relieve the pain in his body.

"I'm not feeling well." Fu Xiuyuan leaned on her. "Let me lean on you for a while."

This man was always noble and elegant. When had she seen him speak like this?

"Where's Jiang Jincheng?" Nian Yue raised her eyebrows.

The man lying on top of her was motionless. The man's gentle breathing could be heard. He seemed to have fallen asleep.

Nian Yue frowned slightly and rubbed her temples with her fair and slender fingers. She had a headache.

Fu Xiuyuan was too strong, making her unable to breathe.

After an unknown period of time, Nian Yue's eyes were deep and she was thinking about the possibility of knocking this man unconscious.

She had never fought with Fu Xiuyuan, but they had teamed up once.

Her instincts told her that this man was at least as strong as her.

Half an hour later

Nian Yue had a headache. She exerted a little force on her leg and was about to kick him.

However, she recalled how this man had given her the bracelet without a word last time and helped her solve a lot of problems.

Their relationship was not too bad and she felt she should help him.

At the thought of this, Nian Yue retracted her leg.

After an unknown period of time, the air was so quiet that only their breathing could be heard.

Hearing her gentle breathing, the person who had been hugging her finally opened his eyes.

His eyes were extremely deep, but they were terrifyingly hot.