Chapter 145: Competition (2)

Grandma Nian's doting was the reason why Nian Yue had specially come back when she spoke to Nian Chaoyu.

"It's alright." Nian Yue casually took the things from Grandma Nian's hand and went home with her.

"What? They're fighting again?!" In the military surveillance room, Yin Han looked at the contents of the surveillance camera and was so angry that the veins on his forehead were throbbing!

It was already the third day!

There would be group fights almost every day and Wang Yang was always the one starting them. He couldn't wait to cause trouble for Li Yi!

"Yes, this is the tenth 1v3..." the assistant at the side couldn't help but say.

Even he admired Wang Yang's perseverance. Every time he provoked someone, he would be beaten up. Yet, after being beaten up, Wang Yang would incite his opponent again.

He really did not know what he was thinking.

"Who let him in?" Yin Han's expression was a little ugly.

He had carefully selected everyone here. Even Wang Yang had a set of beautiful data.

But now that he had been beaten by Li Yi again, he began to doubt the authenticity of the data.

"It's Miss Nian. She said that his various physiques and statistics are not bad..." the assistant at the side explained.

Some people had good physiques compared to ordinary people. But she had to remember that this was the military zone!

Especially those who had been sent to test the virtual system! Which of the people inside were not the best among men?!

They had all been specially sent over. To think Wang Yang actually dared to provoke them. He might even die without knowing!

"You should separate them first..." Yin Han rubbed his temples. He trusted Nian Yue's judgment.

However, they could not just watch as Wang Yang was beaten to death.

When Nian Yue came over, it would be difficult for him to explain!

On the training ground, Wang Yang strode in and threw a punch at Li Yi.

"Did you do it?!"

When he woke up earlier, he realized that all his things had been thrown outside!

Li Yi faced his attack, his face full of disdain. "This is the military district! Those who can enter are all outstanding people. Someone like you is a disgrace!"

Those who were under Yin Han were cream of the crop.

Not to mention that he was chosen to undergo a virtual system test.

"You're going too far!" Wang Yang's face was ashen as he attacked Li Yi again.

Although he had been in the underground boxing ring for more than ten years, he had seen all kinds of opponents.

However, Li Yi was trained after all and was on a completely different level from Wang Yang!

He dodged Wang Yang's attack, and then kicked his lower abdomen!

Wang Yang's injuries from two days ago had yet to recover. When he was kicked to the ground again, the pain almost made him faint on the spot.

"They've all stopped."

A man's voice sounded behind them. Yang Zheng, who was in a white coat, walked in. "Why are you so arrogant? Aren't you afraid that someone will teach you a lesson later?"

Yang Zheng helped Wang Yang up. "Come with me to the infirmary."

He had just been beaten up by Li Yi a few days ago and had yet to recover from his injuries. Today, he had another conflict with him.

He probably felt like dying from the pain.

"It's not necessary."

Wang Yang used his strength to stand up and hold his chest. "I want to wait for someone."

When Nian Yue said that she would be coming today, he believed that she would definitely come.

Yang Zheng put his hands in his pockets and tsked. "I hope you can still be so arrogant when the commander comes later." He had heard that the commander was the creator of the virtual system and was a young lady.

He was getting more and more curious about how this little girl would tame this group of disobedient beasts later.

"I'm as curious as you are." Li Yi squatted down casually, plucked a blade of grass from the ground, and bit into it. "General Yin personally invited the Commander-in-Chief."

His attitude was sloppy. He chewed a few mouthfuls of grass and felt that it didn't have much taste, so he spat it out.

Then, he stood up and narrowed his eyes to look at the sky outside.

She should be here soon.

The training ground was so quiet that one could hear each other's breathing and a gust of wind blew.

A car stopped outside the field and a black jeep dashed over.

It was a car without a license plate. The car stopped steadily in front of everyone.

The car door opened and a handsome young man alighted from the car.