Chapter 78: Who Do You Think Can Beat Her?

"Cough cough..."
She spat out a mouthful of blood!

Fan Mei's eyes turned black from her kick, and her chest felt like it had been shattered!

Nian Yue was so strong!

She felt as if her ribs had been broken!

"Do you still want to compete?" The cold girl had one hand in her pocket and a blade of grass in her mouth. There was a sinister look on her face as she walked to Fan Mei and looked down at her.
Her eyes were deep when she looked at Fan Mei.

"Yes..."

Fan Mei refused to admit defeat. She tried to get up from the ground, only to realize that her limbs were weak and her face was pale from the pain!

"What... did you do to me..." Fan Me''s entire body felt like it was falling apart.

"Come back."

Mo Yi leaned back in his seat and took a sip of his red wine, as if he had already expected this.

Someone came out from behind Mo Yi and helped Fan Mei to her feet.

Nian Yue said with a mixture of indifference and impatience, "Have everyone come at me... let's save time and effort..."

Mo Yi gestured to the people behind him, who looked at one another before rushing towards Nian Yue!

Facing this group of men, who were licking blood on their knives, Nian Yue felt a chill down her spine the moment they approached!

With one hand in her pocket, Nian Yue stood in the middle of the crowd. As she looked at the few people approaching, the corner of her mouth twitched slightly. She turned sideways and dodged them!
Their speed and strength were on a completely different level compared to Fan Mei!

Fan Mei stood behind Mo Yi, still clutching the gun, her eyes filled with malice.

Just because she was not Nian Yue's match did not mean that this group of people was not!

The strength and explosive power of this group of people were on another level!

However, after three minutes, Mo Yi's face creased into a frown when he saw the men lying on the ground.

How was that possible?!

He almost did not see how Nian Yue had attacked. The group of people had already been beaten to the ground by her!

Clap clap clap

'Mo Yi put down his wine glass and stood up slowly, clapping his hands. "Little girl, your speed and explosive power have really impressed me..."
"L really want to make you my little sister..." Mo Yi smiled. His devilish face was full of nobility and elegance, but the smile did not reach his eyes.

"Boss.
"Boss..."

The few men who were lying on the ground clutched their chests, their faces full of shame. They had thought that she was just a little girl with some ability, but no one had expected her to have beaten them until they were unable to retaliate at all!
"Give her the man." Mo Yi gave the shadow a wink.

The shadow retracted his gun and pushed him over.

Lin Nan looked a little embarrassed. "Sister Yue, I'm sorry..."
"It's fine." Nian Yue pulled her behind her, her eyes as cold as ever.

"My name is Mo Yi." Mo Yi finished his last glass of wine. "Your name."

'Mo Yi was known to be so arrogant that he had never bothered to introduce himself.
Because everyone who knew his name would be dead.