Chapter 140: Her Guardians (1)

In the past, Nian Chaoyu and Wang Meihua would come to the parent-teacher meeting. However, they had gone over to Class B, to attend the parent-teacher meeting for Nian Yan.

Although Nian Yue had cut off her relationship with the Nian Family, she was still a member of the Nian Family. Would Nian Chaoyu go through the motions?

"Yes." Nian Yue leaned against the wall and looked nonchalant. She was holding her phone with one hand and typing something. She was using a surveillance camera. From the outside, the screen was pitch black.

When Nian Chaoyu received Old Master Nian's call, his face was still a little dark.

"Chaoyu, today is the parent-teacher meeting of No.1 Middle School. Have you gone over?" Old Master Nian's voice was a little stern.

"No." Nian Chaoyu's expression was a little dark. "She has already broken away from the Nian Family..." "You..."

Old Master Nian was so angry that his vision went dark and he almost fainted. "You bastard! How did you live for more than forty years? If you had not been so partial to Wang Meihua and Nian Yan all these years, would Yue Yue have moved out and left the Nian Family?" Nian Chaoyu's face darkened. "No matter what, I'm still her father..."

"Have you done your duty as a father all these years? You left her in the countryside for so many years without caring about her! What kind of place is that? You have to thank the heavens that Yue Yue wasn't led astray!"

Old Master Nian was furious. "Hurry up and pack up for Yue Yue's parent-teacher meeting! If you don't go today, I will give Yue Yue the inheritance rights in advance!"

"Dad, are you threatening me?!"

Nian Chaoyu was furious. He had taken over the Nian Corporation for more than twenty years and had worked conscientiously for it to reach its current status.

But Old Master Nian wanted to give all his inheritance rights to Nian Yue just like that?

Then what were all his years of conscientiousness for?!

"If you think this is a threat, then so be it!" Old Master Nian sighed heavily and did not want to continue pestering him on this issue.

It was only when he hung up the phone that Old Master Nian sighed heavily.

"Chaoyu, when will you understand my good intentions..."

Did you think that that person's daughter was something that belonged in the pool?

He only hoped that Nian Yue would mature faster. He would not be able to protect her for long...

The parent-teacher meeting was about to start. When Duan Yu came over, she saw Nian Yue leaning against the wall alone. She seemed to find it noisy and had earphones in her ears.

The parent-teacher meeting had not started when Jiang Jincheng and Fu Xiuyuan came to the school.

The man in the black coat looked a little devilish as he stood there. This man seemed to have his own glow. No matter where he went, he would attract everyone's attention.

The noisy classroom instantly fell silent when they noticed him.

Fu Xiuyuan glanced at the last row and there was some warmth in his eyes before walking into the classroom.

Nian Yue was still analyzing the data sent by Yin Han. When she saw him, her face was expressionless. "Thank you."

Duan Yu had called Jiang Jincheng, and it was expected that this man would come.

Fu Xiuyuan sat beside Nian Yue. There was a smile on his devilish face, but he hid it well. When some parents saw Fu Xiuyuan enter, their faces were filled with excitement. They stood up to greet Fu Xiuyuan!

The Fu family...

That man from the Fu family... If they got close to him, it would be akin to getting close to the capital...

They were all the parents of Class A's students. Everyone would recognize Fu Xiuyuan! Those parents were already eager to try, but due to Flu Xiuyuan's powerful aura, no one dared to go forward.

The class was silent. Just as everyone thought that the parents' meeting was about to start, the classroom door was pushed open from the outside again!

A man in a white suit pushed open the door and entered!

Jiang Jincheng had his hands in his pockets and a flashy smile on his face. "Nian Yue, you'll be going too far if you don't address me as your brother at the parent-teacher meeting!"

Unlike Fu Xiuyuan, he exuded a gentle aura that made the other girls in the class blush.

Some girls even stole a few glances at him. "I forgot," Nian Yue replied casually.