Chapter 94: Kidnap

"It must be because of the potion..." Old Master Lin's eyes were deep.
When Lin Nan came back, no one else could tell that he had taken the medicine.
He could tell at a glance that it was no ordinary item.

*

When Lin Nan found Nian Yue, she had just come out of the shower. When she received Lin Nan's call, she changed her clothes and asked him to wait for her before walking down.

When Lin Nan saw her, he could not hide the excitement in his voice. "Sister Yue, your medicine is amazing. After I soaked in it, my body became much lighter..."

"Yes." Nian Yue grabbed his arm and pinched his body.

There was a cracking sound coming from Lin Nan's arm. Lin Nan was in so much pain from her grip that his face was contorted.

Finally, Nian Yue released her grip after pinching both arms. "You've barely passed."

The last time she trained Lin Nan for a month, it was only to build up his foundation. Now that he had the support of the potion, he would improve rapidly!

Lin Nan stretched his body and realized that he was more agile than when he came.

"Remember to run back with twenty pounds of weight." Nian Yue patted his shoulder.

"Huh?" Lin Nan's jaw almost dropped when he heard her words. It was at least ten kilometers from Nian Yue's place to his. If she wanted him to run back and carry the weight, he might not be able to get out of bed tomorrow.

"You don't want to run?" Nian Yue raised her eyebrows. "Why don't we have a fight? Whoever wins will make the call?"

Nian Yue stretched her wrist. She had never liked to drag things out. She would not speak if she could.

Besides, in her opinion, a fight was the fastest way to solve the problem.

"No need, I'll run back now." Lin Nan hurriedly retreated. "I'll leave the car with you. I'll get the butler to come over tomorrow. Bye, Sister Yue."

Before Nian Yue could react, Lin Nan had already taken the sandbag from the car and tied it to his leg. He turned on the GPS and ran home.

Nian Yue looked at his back view and the corners of her lips curled up.

She turned around and returned to the estate. When she reached the entrance of the house, she saw a man in black, looking as cold as jade.

This man seemed to have his own light. No matter where he was, as long as he appeared, everything around him seemed to lose its luster.

Nian Yue walked over. When she got closer, she realized that the man's face was a little pale.

Nian Yue frowned slightly. "Fu Xiuyuan?"

This was the first time she had called his name. Her voice was cold and hoarse.

Fu Xiuyuan looked up when he heard this, his eyes a little deep. After seeing her, the coldness in his eyes melted at a visible rate.

His deep eyes were fixed on her, but he did not react at all.

"Have you been drinking?" Nian Yue raised her eyebrows. From the first time she met Fu Xiuyuan, this man had been terrifyingly calm.

This was the first time she had seen him so quiet.

"Please open the door for me," Fu Xiuyuan said lightly.

"Password?"

Fu Xiuyuan said a string of numbers and Nian Yue pressed the password. The door opened with a beep.