Chapter 133: Do You Know How to Fly a Plane? (2)

"You ill-mannered thing, who let you in!" Lin Yan stood up and wanted to scold her, but she felt her neck tighten. Unknowingly, the girl who was at the door just now had already arrived in front of her. She even reached out and grabbed her neck!

"Shut up."

There was a hint of ruthlessness in the girl's eyes. When she saw the blood on Lin Nan's forehead, her eyes were filled with gloom.

"Who hit you?" Her voice was cold.

The surroundings were so quiet that the sound of a pin dropping could be heard. Lin Yan, who had her neck grabbed by Nian Yue, turned paler.

"You?" Nian Yue raised her eyebrows slightly and looked at Lin Yan with a hint of playfulness.

Then, she exerted force and the person she was holding had already landed lightly on the ground.

Everyone present was shocked by her actions for a long time.

"I designed it." Nian Yue sneered. "If you want to take the copyright, look for me."

When she designed the blueprint, she had already expected this situation. However, it had happened even faster than she had imagined!

"Do you know who you're talking to?!" Old Master Lin almost fainted from anger!

"Do you know who you're talking to, then?"

The aloof girl had one hand in her pocket and there was a hint of wildness in her eyes. Her aura made everyone present unable to breathe

"You're revolting!" Old Master Lin was so angry that he wanted to call for help, but he felt a chill on his forehead. The black gun was already pointed at his temples. "If you don't want to die, shut up."

Lu Yong's face darkened. He rarely appeared in front of others, but his aura made people shiver unconsciously.

"You traitor. Lu Yong, do you know who sent you to the Fu family?" Old Master Lin was so angry that he was trembling.

"Do you think I would be here without the approval of that person from the Fu family?" Lu Yong sneered. "Old Master, why are you deteriorating..."

Hearing his words, Old Master Lin's eyes were filled with disbelief.

"You..."

It was that man!

Without that man's approval, Lu Yong would not be so arrogant!

It was only when the group of people left that Old Master Lin came back to his senses. His face was ashen. "This is outrageous! This is the Lin family, not a place where she can behave atrociously?!" The group of people trembled in fear, no one daring to say anything.

Since Lu Yong was here, he must have received tacit approval from that man.

When Lin Nan came out of the Lin family's house and was brought to the hotel, his face was pale.

Nian Yue passed him the iodine and band-aid in her hand. "Clean up..."

Lin Nan's face turned pale as he looked up at Nian Yue. "I'm sorry..."

Nian Yue sat on the sofa opposite him. Her eyes were cold and only her side profile was glowing

"Are you related to the Lin family?"

"Yes." Lin Nan nodded. "The Lin family in Jiang City is a branch of the Lin family in Imperial City. However, they were separated because of some matters..."

He didn't know much about this matter, and Old Master Lin refused to talk about what happened back then.

"Sure."

Nian Yue nodded. "Leave the virtual reality of the Lin Group to me..."

Before the VR virtual idol was even listed, it had already been targeted by many people. Other than the Lin family, there was also the country's military.

Nian Yue's eyes turned slightly cold. When she saw the message Manager Zhao sent, she replied.

"Imperial Capital."

Zhao Shan raised his eyebrows when he received the message. He knew that Nian Yue would not agree so easily.

At the thought of this, he called Yin Han again. "General Yin, the VR Virtual Training Reality rights are with Miss Nian."

"Give me the address. I'll go there myself." If he had only seen the model 004 had given him, he would not have been so shocked. But when he really arrived at the Lin Group and saw the virtual image of the VR, Yin Han was already stunned beyond words!

If such a virtual reality battle was really used in the military, it would bring unimaginable value!

Therefore, even if the commander-in-chief had asked him to wait for the orders from the higher-ups, he had to make a move first!

Zhao Shan gave him the address and Yin Han rushed to the capital.