Chapter 3: The Family that Puts on an Act

Nian Yue raised her head and looked at the colorful banquet entrance. Suddenly, the corners of her lips curled up.

She was looking towards the third floor.

– On the third floor –

The room was terrifyingly dark. One could vaguely make out two men, one in front and one behind.

"Do you really need to personally deal with the Li family's trivial matters?"

The one who spoke was one of the Li family's guests today, Jiang Jincheng.

The two of them had come to Jiang City for business, and it was purely a coincidence that they had come to the Li family's banquet.

He didn't expect that he would be able to see the other man make his move today.

It was not possible to see the expression of the man standing in front of the window. He came against the light and one could only vaguely make out his perfect side profile.

His side profile was so attractive that it was hard to take one's eyes off him. As for his face, one could imagine the commotion it would cause.

"Not bad." The man curled his lips and gave a vague comment.

"Do you fancy the women here?" Jiang Jincheng looked frustrated.

This was someone who could have everything bent to his will in the capital.

Such a god-like figure had always stood at the top of the food chain. What kind of woman could catch his eye?

Today, he made an exception for a girl he did not know.

"Let's postpone our return for a few months," the man said faintly. Only his eyes were extremely bright.

*

Nian Yue walked along the road for more than ten minutes before she hailed a taxi.

The car drove along the smooth road and only stopped when they arrived at Jun Lin Villa.

Nian Yue got out of the car and took out her cell phone. She passed it to the driver and said, "This is the latest PG model. It will cover the fare."

The taxi driver's eyes were wide open. He knew that the people living in Jun Lin Villa District were either rich or noble, but this young lady was so generous with a PG worth 7000-8000 dollars. Wasn't that a little too much?

"Change the tires of the car. They're a safety hazard." Nian Yue rubbed her brows and walked towards the villa.

The cabbie felt even more guilty at her words. He'd been a cab driver for too long. The tires should have been changed long ago.

It was only because their family's finances weren't good that he kept dragging it out.

He did not expect this young lady to be so kind despite being silent all the way!

To Nian Yue, this matter was dispensable. Anyway, the cell phone was not paid for with her money.

She looked at the brightly lit villa in front of her and stretched her body. She didn't know how much supernatural power she had brought over. She could only use the most primitive method to recover her physical fitness.

Although it had only been twenty minutes, the pain in her body had lessened considerably.

However, Nian Yue narrowed her eyes. With her good hearing, she knew exactly what was happening in the villa.

– Inside the villa –

Nian Yan had just come downstairs after taking a shower. "Dad, Yue Yue isn't back yet?"