Chapter 16: Sky-high Price

Yang Kun was extremely satisfied with her attitude. This young lady looked young, but her composure was extraordinarily calm.

Ordinary people would want to curry favor with him as soon as they knew his identity, but this little girl in front of him was neither servile nor overbearing. She was someone who could keep her cool.

"How much can my jade fetch?" Nian Yue asked.

"How much did Manager Zhang quote you?" Yang Kun asked Manager Zhang with his hands behind his back.

"10 million."

"10 million?" Yang Kun almost jumped up when he heard this number. Without thinking, he slapped Manager Zhang's head. "You prodigal! Who asked you to set the price!"

Manager Zhang was stunned by his slap. "Are you saying that the price is too high... but I think this jade is worth that much..."

"Bullshit!"

Yang Kun was so angry that his face and neck turned red. He immediately cursed, "That piece of jade is far from that price! You can't just set a price just because it's small!"

Manager Zhang never expected Yang Kun to hit him because of this.

However, in his eyes, 10 million dollars was already his limit. Could there be a higher pricing?

"Then how much do you think this jade is worth?" Manager Zhang looked at Yang Kun expectantly.

"Little girl, how much do you think this jade is worth?" Yang Kun turned around and asked Nian Yue.

Nian Yue did not beat around the bush. "Since you were invited by Manager Zhang, it goes without saying that you will be the one to set the price."

"Little girl, do you trust me that much?" Yang Kun raised his eyebrows and asked her.

This jade was extremely expensive. It was not a small matter if one were to add more digits to the price. But Nian Yue actually gave him the right to set the price?

"Since Mr. Yang is the founder of Gan Kun Hall, he is not foolish enough to cheat a young lady over a little bit of money." Nian Yue smiled.

Yang Kun laughed out loud and said, "Since Miss Nian trusts me so much, I shall make an offer."

"Please."

"50 million." Yang Kun stretched out five fingers.

"50 million?" When Manager Zhang heard this number, he gaped his mouth so widely that it could fit an egg.

Was this jade really worth that much?

"Isn't this quite a lot?" Nian Yue raised her eyebrows. She only knew that this stone was valuable, but she did not expect it to be appraised so highly.

"This is the first time I've met someone who said that I offered too high a price." Yang Kun was amused by her reaction.

"Mr Yang, isn't this price a little too high?" Manager Zhang wiped the cold sweat on his forehead and ran over to ask again with uncertainty.

Since he was able to become the manager, he had some knowledge about jade.

"Listen to me. Take this jade for 50 million!"

He had yet to misjudge anything in his career.

After setting the price, Manager Zhang brought Nian Yue to make up the remaining 40 million.

Yang Kun was very fond of Nian Yue. He repeatedly told her that the next time she came across a stone with such good quality, she could look for him.

He even forcefully gave Nian Yue his contact details.