Chapter 96: Do You Want to Try?

The Host was already dead. No matter the reason, no one could escape this responsibility, including Old Master Nian.

The door was opened from the outside with a clang. Blood Wolf had been listening at the door for a long time.

When he saw Nian Yue, surprise flashed across his eyes.

"Little girl, looks like I've underestimated you..."

He had dislocated Nian Yue's arm back then. If she wanted to heal it, she would have to experience the pain of removing a layer of skin. However, it seemed that Nian Yue was fine now.

"You've gotten your hands on the item too. Shouldn't you let us go now?" Nian Yue raised her eyebrows.

These people wanted her blood and it was about time for the results to be out.

"He... can be released."

Blood Wolf pointed at Old Master Nian and looked at her with a hint of nonchalance. "You can't."

It was not easy for him to meet such a fun girl. How could he let her go just like that?!

"Sure, let him go." Nian Yue lowered her eyes. "I'll go with you."

"Sure."

Admiration flashed across Blood Wolfs eyes. "Send him back."

He knew that he had not misjudged her. The young lady in front of him was cold but clear.

Before Old Master Nian could say anything, he felt a pain at the back of his neck. He had already been knocked unconscious and brought out.

Blood Wolf walked closer to her and sized her up, "If you're not a citizen of this country, I might make an exception and bring you back to..."

It had been a long time since Blood Wolf recruited new blood. This young lady met his requirements in every aspect.

"Boss, bad news..."

While the two of them were talking, someone rushed in from outside. "We've been surrounded..."

"What did you say?!"

Blood Wolfs eyes turned cold and his aura turned cold. "Watch her carefully!"

Blood Wolf rushed out and looked up to see a helicopter parked in the sky. A man in black had a deep gaze and an extremely cold aura.

"Fu Xiuyuan?"

Blood Wolf smirked. "I haven't taken my revenge for the last time. I didn't expect you to come knocking on my door this time..."

The grudge between him and Fu Xiuyuan had been around for a long time. He had thought that the next time they met, he would completely resolve the conflict. This was the perfect time!

"Let her go." 'The man in black exuded a cold aura from head to toe.

When he looked at him, his eyes were so cold that they could freeze someone to death.

"So you were looking for that girl..." Blood Wolf seemed to have thought of something and his lips curled up into a smile." But she's in my hands now..."

Almost as soon as he finished speaking, a cold aura suddenly came from behind. The girl who had been locked in the warehouse had already walked out. She had one hand in her pocket and another on one of his men.

She threw the person onto the ground and asked, "Are you sure?"

This voice was mixed with provocation and her face was wild and arrogant!

Blood Wolf wanted to grab hold of Nian Yue but she was faster than him!

The two of them started fighting. However, as the time they spent fighting increased, Nian Yue felt her speed decreasing!