And I got it. His fingers touch the wet skin of my center. He taps my clit with his pointer finger before circling it with the same finger. He applies pressure and that makes me moan. My head falls on his neck and my hands grip his hips, pulling him impossibly closer once again.

"You're so wet for me, fuck!" Harry exclaims and I hum in agreement against his neck. I start kissing around his neck and this time it's me who leaves bruises. This earns me a moan from him and that tells me I'm doing a good job. I lick the side of his neck then I bite down on his ear, pulling on it lightly. I receive a throaty groan.

A finger suddenly enters me and I gasp in surprise. My eyes flutter shut at the sudden intrusion as the pleasure seeps through me. He begins to move his finger in and out as I spread my legs wider to give him more room. He adds another finger and that makes me gasp even louder than before. The only sound that can be heard in the room is our heavy breathing and his fingers thrusting in and out of my wet cunt.

He continues pumping his fingers into me before I feel his thumb press on my clit. The added stimulation is exactly what I needed to get me closer to the edge.

"Please, H, more. Please." I pathetically beg him to give me more. I need more. More of his fingers. More of the pleasure he gives me. More of him.

"You're such a desperate slut, my god." I never knew being called a slut would turn me on but here I am whimpering loudly as his fingers penetrate my dripping cunt.

"Only for you. I'm only a slut for you."

"That's fucking right, baby. Tonight you're mine."

And then I feel his fingers reach so deep inside me that I fall forward and my legs give up. He catches me with one hand while the other is still thrusting in and out of me. The pleasure doesn't stop and I don't want it to. He pushes me back against the door and traps me with his hips. I thrust my hips toward his in the same pace as his fingers fucking me.

The only thing keeping me in place are his hips because his other hand moves to circle on my clit. I let out a very loud moan that I think the neighbors definitely heard but I didn't care. I'm so fucking close.

"I'm gonna cum, Harry. Please, I'm so close. Don't stop, please, please." I cry out in pleasure and I'm most certain that there are tears in my eyes because of how good he's finger fucking me.

"Cum for me, El." He kisses me as I feel the result of Harry's hard work drip down my thighs. Jesus fucking Christ. That has got to be one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had—if not, ever.

"That's it, baby. You're such a fucking slut, cumming so hard for me." I hear Harry speak and that's when I realize that I haven't finished cumming. There's still cum dripping out of me. Fuck. My legs give out but Harry catches me once again. He keeps me pinned against the door. Damn. I need to sit. Why are we even doing this against the fucking door?

"Can we please move to my room or at least the couch? Jesus. You've ruined me. I need to sit." I breathlessly tell him but he just looks at me, smirking. That damned smirk looks good on him. It's like a signature Harry thing. It's not Harry if he doesn't smirk.

"We're not done here yet. You're sucking my cock here, I'm fucking you here, then we'll move to the couch." He keeps eye contact with me then places his fingers that were just in me inside his mouth. He sucks it clean and my lips part and my breath hitches at how hot that was.

"Sweet." He licks his lips, smiling this time.

Jesus Christ. Why did that turn me on so much? I thought about sleeping with him before, of course I have. Who hasn't? Every girl wants to sleep with him and every guy wants to be him. I'm not an exception to that. But I didn't realize I have this intense need to suck his cock and taste him until he said it.