helping hand

briony has a date tonight. this is the first date she's going to in a long time. the last date she went to was in her first year of college. it wasn't a shit date, in fact it was a good first date. they had dinner where the guy paid for everything and during dinner they exchanged stories and laughs. they went to an amusement park after dinner where they had fun and went on certain rides together, he held her hand, bought her cotton candy, and won a keychain for her in one game. it was a good first date...and a good last date. after that date, he took her home and never called her back. she went on to wonder what went wrong but she never got an answer. and that was fine with her. she has moved on from it. shit happens and you move on. and it was then she decided to just focus on her studies. she was in her first year, there's going to be plenty of opportunities for her. and there were. although she never went to other dates after that, she did have quite a few one night stands. she's a woman and she has needs too.

but now she's in her last year and so she decided that it's time to go on another date. she has finished all her requirements and she's graduating in a few weeks. it won't hurt to go on one date. it was set up by her friend. it's a guy her friend knew because she took a few classes with him. olivia, her friend, said that he was a decent guy so she agreed.

hi, briony! i'm outside your flat. should i just wait for you here? says the text from matt, her date.

hi, matt! waiting outside is fine. i'm on my way to you now anyway :) is her reply.

she makes her way to the front door and opens it. matt is revealed behind the door, holding a bouquet of roses. he smiles when he sees her.

"you look stunning," he says, walking closer to her to place a kiss on her cheek. she blushes.

"thank you. you don't look too bad yourself," she compliments.

"i try," matt chuckles, "these are for you by the way," he hands her the bouquet and she gladly accepts it. she brings the roses closer to her face and gets a whiff of it.

"these are lovely. you didn't have to, but thank you." she sends him a smile and he sends one back.

before leaving, briony placed the bouquet inside her flat on the couch. she's not about to bring it with her. it's just going to be a hassle the whole night.

and the night goes on to be quite fun. matt is very intelligent and he's funny too. she learned that he is taking up a business course and that he plans to open a business one day. she also learned that he liked to play football on days when he's not studying and he's one of the university's scholars, which impressed her a lot.

matt also went on to find out more about briony. he found out that like him— she's a very intelligent woman. she likes riding roller coasters because it gives her thrill. she likes spicy food and she's got a very good laugh.

soon, their time together has come to an end and matt is walking her to her door. he leans in to kiss her on the cheek.

"this has been fun. let's do it again soon, yeah?" he really liked her and hoped they can get together again.

"you're not coming in? i could use the company," briony smirks. she's such a temptress and she's not about to end the night without getting some from the attractive man before her.

matt smirks in return. he wanted to be a gentleman but it seems as though she wanted him to be anything but.

he agrees and they spend the night together.

but it wasn't what briony was expecting at all. how can a man be so attractive but be so bad in bed? if you're asking if your woman came by the end of it then you're not doing a very good job.