fine line

this smut chapter is from my new book called 'fine line.' you can check it out if you want :)

*

Harry is pushing me against the door the second our lips meet. The kiss is rough but his lips are anything but. His pink lips are wet with his saliva and mine as his tongue slips out of his mouth and into mine to explore it. He tastes like the alcohol he drank from the party and the strong scent of his Tom Ford perfume masks the smell of the alcohol emanating from his mouth. I like the way he smells. I would find myself sometimes drinking in his scent whenever he was around me. It's nothing too deep. He just smells really good and I like people who smell good. It's especially attractive for me when guys smell of a heady perfume.

"This is okay, yes?" Harry speaks against my mouth. His breath is hot and heavy against mine. The way he is breathing matches my own. He darts his green eyes to my lips then brings it up to meet my blue ones. I didn't realize that Harry has switched the lights on. I see him clearly now.

I almost get lost in the green of his irises and the way he is looking at me. It's a miracle I find myself being able to nod in confirmation before pushing my lips back on his. We continue to kiss and he continues to dominate my mouth. I bring both my hands to his hair to grab a hold of it. His hands move to my waist and pulls me closer, if that was even possible, because the way our bodies pressed against each other didn't leave any room for space. Not even the Holy Spirit can come between us.

His hands drift lower and lands on the backs of my thighs before lifting me up and pressing me further against the door. The dress I had worn tonight had ridden up and it almost exposed the flimsy thong I chose to wear. I didn't exactly plan this to happen tonight. I only wore a thong so it wouldn't be noticeable underneath my dress but I'm glad I did. At least it's a good one. The only barrier that separates my cunt from touching his cock was his pants and my underwear but I can feel his hardened length on my center.

Harry is notorious for sleeping around. I have heard talks in the office and in town. It's not a secret that he does it and it's not a secret that he's good. From what I have overheard from most of the women I work with, Harry is very very good in bed. And apparently very well endowed. Guess I'm finding that out tonight.

Harry grinds against me as he continues his assault on my mouth and I move my hips against his, keeping up with the pace he is giving.

"Fuck," he grunts and I moan aloud when one particular thrust of his hips against my clothed center puts pressure on my clit.

"Are we staying here or are you taking me to bed?" I pull away from him, whispering as if there were people around and I had to keep quiet. Maybe I really do have to keep quiet. Don't want the neighbors to have any complaints against me.

"We're definitely staying here and after we're done here I'm taking you to bed," he replies then puts me back down. My feet touch the cold floor of my flat and my dress almost slides down my thighs. Harry is quick to keep the dress riding up and he even pulls it up higher until my thong is exposed. He hisses under his breath, probably not expecting my choice of underwear.

"You're so fucking hot, El," he compliments me as he runs his hands up and down my thighs, grazing the top of my thong lightly.

His mouth then moves to my neck as he sucks bruises on the skin there. I don't like being marked but in that moment I didn't give a fuck. I just wanted him. I wanted him to make me feel good and I wanted to make him feel good.

Harry leaving hickies on my skin felt pleasant and as he does that he removes my underwear expertly. He throws it aside not even caring where it landed. I didn't care too. I just wanted his hands on me.