his fingers flexibly unbuttoned the first button, and the warm fingers intentionally or unintentionally rubbed the throat knot of the road stop, and occasionally rubbed it on it, making the road stop itching, and the man asked: "want to be in the car?" "

"huh?" lu zhi did not react and asked stupidly, "why are you in the car?" forehead...... uncle, why are you unbuttoning me? "

qin sihuan gave a low laugh, and the laughter was very gentle.

he had unbuttoned the third button.

the three buttons spread out, revealing the teenager's sunken collarbone and white chest.

qin sihuan's eyes were dark, he swallowed his saliva, bowed his head, and buried it between the necks of the teenager, and the short black hair rubbed on lu zhi's chin, a little itchy.

his fingers slid a little over the small patch of skin, and his other arm hung down, tightening his waist and saying in a low voice, "baby, i'm so happy." "

qin sihuan never said such a thing to anyone, nor did he ever express his emotions so bluntly, after saying this sentence, the tip of his nose sniffed the milk aroma of the teenager's body, and his tone was low: "will you always accompany your uncle?" "

lu zhi's neck was itchy, and the man's arm was tightly across his waist, and he had no place to hide if he wanted to.

he took the ba and gently bumped the top of qin sihuan's head, but his voice was soft and soft: "you get up!" "

qin sihuan ignored his negligible resistance, his head lowered a little, his face was sideways, and the tip of his tongue gently licked on the teenager's throat knot.

stop: !!!

lu zhi's head seemed to explode in an instant, and his body also burned.

the throat knot is the most sensitive, and when it is touched, it feels numb all over the body.

he usually didn't even touch lu yao, but qin sihuan did it again and again...

deliberately ignited.

qin sihuan opened his mouth, and a circle of teeth bit the teenager's protruding throat knot, gently twisting and grinding.

so close to the road, the last vacancy in his heart seemed to be filled, but after satisfaction, it was even more empty.

he also wanted more.

i want to see the teenager crying by him, tearful and crying and begging for forgiveness; i want to see the teenager sink because of him, trembling and holding him; i want to see the teenager being so weak that he can only soften into a pool of water leaning against him.

he wanted to plant his mark on the teenager, and turn the teenager into his own alone.

lu zhi's body trembled slightly, and the dense stinging pain on his throat knot was within his tolerable range.

it just made him uncomfortable and comfortable, and wanted qin sihuan to use some more force.

he bit his lip and didn't want to make a shameful sound, but the man obviously didn't follow his wishes.

the man's breath sprayed on the skin of his neck on the side, hot and burning, and his head was lowered a little, picking up the thin layer of skin on his collarbone, like a piece of delicious meat, biting gently, refusing to use any force.

the hand that had just been rubbing on the collarbone moved to the laryngeal knot, and the man asked vaguely, "will the baby always be my family?" "

lu zhi was already about to be stirred by him, and he bit his lip tightly, not making a sound.