Chapter 43 : Please

Start from the beginning

"Have a nice date!" I yelled and walked towards him. Today he looked heartbreakingly gorgeous in a black shirt and jeans - no doubt his hospital outfit - His sleeves rolled up to show his tattooed arms and a black coat over it. The few buttons of his shirt was unbuttoned giving me a glimpse of the silver chain that I had bought him a few days ago.

That's right, I'm broke this month but I had saved up a couple of months to buy him that chain and he had not taken it off ever since. Nonetheless. I. Am. Broke.

I gasped dramatically and placed a hand on my heart, "Do you have a band aid?"

"Why? What happened? Are you hurt? Where is it hurting?" He asked worriedly, his eyes already scanning my frame.

"My knees. I scraped it when I fell for you, my Angel." I gave him a saucy wink.

See, Mel? My flirting skills are on point.

He laughed and leaned down to give me a kiss, "Well, it's a good thing I'm a doctor then, love." He murmured against my lips.

"Grey gave you back the car?" I asked him as I clattered into his usual black Porsche.

"Yeah, his is fine now." He said and handed me some white chocolate. I grinned excitedly and ripped it open, taking a big bite. I saw Az looking at me, his eyes dark.

"Um, you want a bite?" I asked, shoving the chocolate in his face.

"Sure." He said and leaned down to slam his lips against mine in a deep kiss. 

"It's fucking delicious, baby." He smirked at my bright red face.

Oh.

"Did you eat?" He asked suddenly.

Well.

"So where are we going today?" I asked him, trying to avoid his previous question.

"Did you eat today, love?" He asked firmly.

"Uh...I-I did. Mhm. I totally did. Yeah."

"You ate chocolates for lunch again, didn't you Raps?" He sighed.

"Nope. Not chocolate." I shook my head.

"Then what was it?"

"Ice cream."

"And here I thought you'd finally listen guess I was too fucking ambitious," he muttered under his breath.

The audacity of this child.

"We're going to eat something healthy now." He said.

"Okay, burger it is then." I chirped.

"Burger? That's not healthy."

"Look a burger has meat which is a source of protein and not to mention lettuce, onion, tomatoes and cucumbers. Now tell me, is it healthy or not?"

"Uhh...."

"What was it, Angel?"

"Nothing, love. I know a good restaurant." He said quickly.

Smart man.

Ten minutes later we parked in front of a very busy and very expensive looking restaurant.

"You get burgers at these kinds of places?" I thought they only served food enough for a small bird.

"Not usually but they do serve for me." He winked.

"Why?" I asked him curiously.

"Because it's owned by the Knights and Lewis."