Chapter : 07 🎯

Start from the beginning

Yoongi starts to explain the task step by step.

This place they were currently in is a popular pub and stripper club of the Gangnam. According to the details, their systems scan over a few months this place is a well-known place underworld business owners used as a hideout and a lair cause no one is able to find conscious people there. 

Agent Min Yoongi wasn't the agent who was originally handling this case. Since the agent who carried out the mission was sent on an overseas mission Yoongi willingly accept the task cause this place hasn't been an unfamiliar place to him. He was a regular customer who came here to relieve himself once in a while. But until one month ago he didn't know this is not only a bar and pub but also a place that deals with human bodies illegally. 

It wasn't easy to get information related to the case cause the big brain behind the whole thing was unbelievably cautious. At some points, the mastermind behind this was even better than the high intelligence task force. Due to the lack of information Senior agent has temporary hold the mission but when he get the call two days ago from his only source of information he got ready to work on this again.

Mentioned source of information of the agent is a waiter boy who he saved once from an abusive situation inside the club. From that day he has introduced himself to the boy as a policeman hiding his true identity to make him find pieces of information on his behalf.

.
.
.

After double-checking the door Yoongi turned to his trainee's side to share the most confidential details. 

"Jimin listen carefully. This place isn't a normal club as we see. According to the information, I collect there's a reputed charity person engaged in the human organ dealing business being covered under his good name. Up to this date, no one is able to get even a single bit of information related to him but the boy you met before had a brother who worked under that man". 

"According to the information he shared with his brother tonight there will be an agent from Incheon here to pass the next donor and the organ list they are supposed to deal with in the coming few months". 

"Your task is to get that folder. Don't worry the agent supposed to come is just an old man. You can take him down with two shots of this. Yoongi said to his junior pointing to the bag the boy handover him earlier".

"Okay sir" Jimin replied being excited and nervous at the same time.

Within the next fifteen minutes, Yoongi has explained to him what kinda safety locker or trunk will be there, what should he do as the first step, what he should do next, and so on.

"Understood?"

"Yes Sir. Are you coming with me too?"

"No, I will contact you through this". The senior agent said while placing a wireless communicating device on the younger's hand.

"Once you get in make sure to inform me. If something went wrong just give up the task and retreat.".

"Clear?"

"Yes sir"

"So.... after I provide all the information you might be wondering what is the task there is left for you. Now listen. Your task is to find a way to get into room number 333 before 9.30 PM. I don't care about your tactic. You just have to get there and handle the task cleanly Use your previous knowledge. Since you are resistant to learning new stuff through training I thought to make you learn on your own is the best". 

"Jimin gulped nervously. Mumbling a soft Yes sir".

"Well, then good luck trainee park. You have to stay connected. Remember the guidelines. After finishing your work wait in this room. Before that inform me through the earpiece".