A letter to a coward

Peter Pettigrew ,

Even as I write this letter to you I am disgusted severely, I might have to disinfect myself afterwards .

No one likes a traitor , how could you betray those who cared for you with such ease . Do you have no conscience ?

You could have outright said that you supported the dark lord but instead you pretended and lied for years , and that is far worse .

A coward and a rat that's what you are , I would've long ago revealed what you are ,had a spell not been placed preventing me from doing so .

Betrayal hurts the most , and my brother and his true friends won't take treason lightly and once they find out you will deservingly suffer greatly and I will watch in amusement from above .

The dark lord will fall and he will drag you down with him . I am sure of it .

We are all Gonna die in the end you could've died a hero but instead you ll die a treacherous coward . It matters not if everyone thinks you good ,deep down you know exactly what you are and what you deserve .

If you think that the dark lord cares for you , well mr filthy coward you couldn't be more wrong ,.... no you are just a means to an end and as soon as you run out of value he will dispose you .

If by some miracle you manage to survive and get away scott free of your crimes , rest assured my dead ghost will haunt you till the ends of time .

Suffer in hell you treacherous rat bastard ,
Await my haunting ,

R A B