A letter to a wolf

ℜ𝔢𝔪𝔲𝔰 𝔏𝔲𝔭𝔦𝔫,

Although we have barely conversed in the past . I hold you in high regards werewolf or not . Subtlety is something the marauders aren't quite adept at , so yes I know of your unfortunate deal with the moon not that it makes you any less human . My letter may come as a shock to you but it is regarding my brother Sirius .

I deeply regret not making amends with him , not supporting him ,but you have and for that I thank you too infinity . I take back every insult , hurtful thing I have ever said or done to you , it was my own stupidity that prevented me from overlooking past my mother's treacherous lies .

I have observed  how you and Sirius how much you both care , cherish  and love one another , one of the sweetest s things I have ever seen .

Wrong decisions in past I have made plenty and for those I shall compensate in hopes to help for a better future , and so I may never be present in my brothers life in any form ever again .

Hence I beg you , and please don't ignore a dying mans request . Please take care of my brother and give Sirius all the love he deserves .

Maybe in an another life we could have been friends ,
Don't let the moon bring you down ,

R A B