A/N

Hey, everyone!

This is not a chapter, just a few announcements to make!

We are almost at the halfway mark for Unrelenting Fate!

Exciting! And thanks to everyone who has stuck with the story and been so supportive! I appreciate it so much!

Now, on to the announcements!

1. There will be a sequel to Unrelenting Fate, starring Harry, Hermione, Ron, and the rest of the gang!

Now, I'm not sure exactly when it will start being published, but hopefully soon! And I will be changing a FEW things, as I have with the Marauders' timeline.

It will pretty much be a "What if Harry had a normal life?" kind of story.

Spoiler: Harmione.

2. I love George Weasley (all the Weasleys to be fair!) and I want to write something about him. So a George Weasley and OC story is being planned as I type this! It will also be written around the sequel timeline of Unrelenting Fate, so look for crossover moments!

3. While I'm on the Weasley kick, I believe that Charlie Weasley is an underrated character, and I really like the idea of doing something with him as well! So a Charlie Weasley and OC story is ALSO being planned! It will be written into the sequel timeline too.

I have to just ask, is there anyone else I should think of doing a story about?

Cedric Diggory?

I'm also working on a couple of Marvel AU's, so maybe look for those in the future.

In other words, I've got way too many ideas!

Many thanks again to all of you! - Vienna

Oh! P.s I made a playlist for Adelaide and James! Just look it up with James&Adelaide on Spotify!