Chapter 32-Them

Josh's POV 

"How are we going to choose 3 names! Well, actually 6 cause we need first and middle names!" I said as I smiled over at Rhiannon.   She was glowing as we made the drive to Jake and Sloans.  

"I'm not sure" She laughed, "Lets wait till we find out the genders" I nodded as I took her hand in mine, interlacing our fingers.  We pulled into Sloan and Jake's driveway and I walked over to open the door for Rhiannon.  She was beaming as we both walked up to the front door.  I knocked and Sloan welcomed us, hugging me and Rhiannon at the same time.  

"How are you feeling?" Rhiannon asked as we pulled away from the hug, 

"Great actually, doing this a second time round feels easier some how?" She laughed, "How was the trip?" she led us into the living room and settled in a chair. 

"It was good, where's Jake?" I asked as I glanced around, me and Rhiannon sitting on the couch

"He's just putting the twins down for a nap, he'll be here in a second." She said as she sat back comfortably.  "Whats going on? You two haven't stopped smiling, I know you aren't that happy to see us" She raised a brow.  

"Sorry, River was fighting her nap" Jake said as he sat down on the armrest of the chair Sloan was in.  

"Well, we actually have some news" I said, barely able to hold it in for this long.  I glanced at Rhiannon who nodded to me, I knew she knew how much I wanted to tell Jake, "Rhiannon is pregnant" Their shocked faces sent me and Rhiannon into a burst of laughter, 

"I'm sorry, what?" Sloan said in disbelief, 

"I'm pregnant" Rhiannon said as she put her hand on my knee, 

"You're kidding" Jake smiled as he looked between us, 

"We aren't" I laughed softly as me and Rhiannon looked at each other, "Turns out she is further along than Sloan" 

"Wait a second" Sloan said with a grin, "You're telling me you were already pregnant when.. Oh my gosh" We all started to laugh again, 

"Well congratulations," Jake came over and hugged me, I felt tears stinging in my eyes.  Sloan walked over and wrapped Rhiannon in a hug, 

"I'm so happy for you," She said quietly, but I heard it.  I saw tears welling in Rhiannon's eyes too as we caught each others glance.  "So what is your due date?" 

"January 4th, about a month before yours" Rhiannon answered as she wiped her eyes, 

"This is insane, good luck with 3 babies, we are barely surviving two," Jake laughed, "And these three are from the both of you, I predict chaos" We all laughed, he was right though. 

"Well, we were going to give you the twins cribs but I guess now you will have to get a 3rd" Sloan said.  It suddenly occurred to me that there was no way 3 cribs would fit in the room of our current apartment.  

"Three of everything.." Rhiannon said, her eyes getting wide as though she just fully realized, 

"Thats ok, if anyone can handle it, its you two!" Jake said patting me on the back reassuringly, 

*****

Rhiannon's POV 

The next week somehow flew by and dragged on forever.  We had made the decision to start looking for a house, we needed more space before the babies would be born.   Today we only had one thing on the agenda and we were excited and nervous for it.  We were getting all of our test results back which was a little nerve wracking, but we were also learning the gender of our little one.   I stood in my bra and jeans looking in the mirror, I was starting to get a tiny little bump.  I placed my hand over it and turned to the side, making it even more obvious to me.  I heard quiet footsteps as Josh walked up behind me, wrapping his arms around me and placing his hands on my stomach.