Letting out a sigh of relief, Paris put away her phone, and entered the bar. Just as she thought, there was definitely something off about those black vehicles outside.

Inside the bar, there was a row of men, all dressed in black suits, sitting down at a table. When she came in, all of them turned there heads towards her. The last person in that row was the only one that was a woman. It was Kai. This was seriously the last person that Paris wanted to meet tonight.

Paris felt invaded by their gaze. She stood still at the entrance for a while, rethinking if she should head out again or just come in and ignore them.

However, before she could even decide what she was going to do, she heard the Bar owner calling after her, "Hey Paris!"

'Great, I guess there's no turning back now.' Paris thought to herself as she slowly started walking inside.

The Bar owner continued, "We have new visitors tonight. This is Kai." She aimed at Kai and added, "Special guest, I should say, hehe. Why don't you serve her tonight?"

Kai perked a brow while listening to the conversation, and asked, "Her name is Paris?"

"Yes, that's Paris. She is a top class waitress here. All the costumers want to be served by her." The owner explained with a bright smile.

"Oh, really? I thought her name was something else. I thought I knew her from somewhere. I guess not?" As Kai was saying this, she eyed at Paris with a slight smirk.

Seeing this, Paris couldn't help but to clench her teeth and wrinkle her brows. She couldn't believe she was being mocked in front of everyone indirectly. She knew that it was her fault for lying to Kai about her identity, but she had no right to embarass her like this. If they were alone, Paris would've definitely beaten up Kai to death.

"Then, may I have a word with the Bar's top waitress?" Kai asked, resting her chin on her palm.

"Of course!" The owner immediately responded, glancing at Paris. "Please take good care of Kai, Paris." And then she left to attend other costumers.

Kai noticed how Paris hesitated to approach her, so she signaled her with her finger to come closer. Not having much of a choice, Paris rolled her eyes, and obediently got closer. She felt like an idiot for doing this. She licked her lips slightly before she spoke, "What do you want?"

"Are you scared that I might hurt the people that are close to you?" Kai asked, receiving no response back from Paris. She shook her head and added, "Do you really think I'm a low-class Mafia?"

Not knowing what Kai was trying to tell her, Paris stroke her own chin, pondering for a while before finally responding, "You want your watch back, right?"

Kai chuckled at this, and lifted her arm. She slide up her sleeve, revealing another watch on her wrist. This watch was exactly the same as the one Paris snatched from her the other day. "Nope. I think you are misunderstanding things. This watch is at least fifty thousands. It's something I can always get back with no problem."

Paris' brows wrinkled more, hearing the actual price of the item. This was way more expensive than what her uncle had told her. Yet, she didn't think too much about it and asked again, "So? What exactly do you want then?"

"Calm down. I'm just here to relax for a while. I heard that you're a great bartender. Make me a drink, alright?" Kai said as she crossed one leg over the other.

Paris seriously wanted to roll her eyes to the back of her head. Without uttering a single word, she got to work to get this over with. She immediately prepared the drink that Kai ordered, and placed it on the table.