Bridezilla!

As much as I tried to keep up with Della and her endless questions she always had just one more. It was driving me insane. Plus with the bonus of the girls wanting to have me around I was losing my grip on reality, well this reality.

So this morning I woke extremely early. Scrooge was still asleep and I crept out of bed to my room. I grabbed my backpack when I heard someone say ow.

"Alright I'm not going to pretend I didn't hear that," I sighed. thinking it was one of the girls but

Louie and June rolled out of the air vent. They looked nervous.

"What are you doing?" I asked, carefully.

"Oh, you know just chilling. Get it because it's the AC," June laughed.

"You're not supposed to explain the-never mind," Louie shook his head.

"Look I don't really care as long as there's not a camera in my room now," I said.

"No, Mom! We wouldn't," June jumped like she was in trouble.

I locked eyes with Louie. He waved off my concern but I could see him making a mental note of the idea.

"Don't even think about it."

"I didn't say anything," he looked insulted.

"You thought it," I snapped.

"Whatever. Are you time traveling? Follow-up question can I come with?" he asked rapid fire.

"I want to time travel!" June hopped.

"No I'm not and neither are either of you. Do you remember the last time you traveled?" I asked Louie.

"Yea but I would be with you," he said.

"No," I said, crossing my arms.

His phone beeped. He checked it the started back up towards the wall. He pulled June with him.

"Been fun. We gotta go," he said.

"Have fun," I chuckled.

They disappeared and I sat on the bed. He was right, I was practically running away. I sat on the bed. After a few more minutes of contemplating, I made my way to the sitting room where Della had all the wedding books.

There was still a laundry list of decisions they wanted me to make. I had given most of the important ones to Scrooge. I decided to make the guest list. Immediately family and friends only.

I stared at the list of names. So far it only had the members of the house and Gyro, Fenton, Drake, Beaks, and Launchpad. I didn't know who else to add. Everyone else seemed to have too much baggage around them.

"What are you up to?" Scrooge asked.

I jumped slightly and threw the list on the coffee table.

"How come I can make deals at your multi-billion dollar company without hesitation but I can't decide who we should invite?"

"Invite whoever you want, Love," he laughed.

"It's not about inviting them or even them coming," I mumbled. He looked confused. "I don't want to rub it in anyone's face."

"Love, don't overthink this. I know we have a complicated history but this is about you and me. Just invite whoever you want. They don't have to come," Scrooge said, kissing the top of my head.

"What about your parents and Matilda?" I asked. He shifted and made a sour face. "We don't have to."

"And have my father pissed at me for the rest of eternity? No, we have to invite them," he groaned.