Sanji:*Crying* Nami-san!

Vivi: Is there anyone on this ship with any medical knowledge at all?

Luffy, Usopp, and Y/N pointed at Nami.

Y/N: Whenever I was sick or injured I always told myself to just walk it off :V...

Luffy: But eating meat makes sickness go away! Right, Sanji?

Sanji: I can make some basic food meant for sick people, but that entirely in "nursing" territory. There's no guarantee it'd make her better. Besides, I normally put 100 times more care into Nami-san and Vivi-chan's meals than I do with yours. I serve them fresh meat and vegetables, for balance nutrition. And I give all the rotting stuff to you guys.

Usopp: Hey, now!

Y/N: What's wrong with you?!

Luffy: It's still good, though!

Sanji: In any case, as long as I'm this ship's cook, there'll be no problems whatsoever in terms of getting a balanced diet. But there are different kinds of meals for sick people. What are her symptoms? What does she need? I can't make that call...

Luffy: Then she can just eat it all!

Sanji: She's sick because she doesn't have energy for that!

Vivi: 40°C?! Her fever's gone up again!

Usopp: There'll be doctors when we get to Alabasta , right?! How much longer will it take, Vivi?

Vivi: I don't know, but one week is out of the question.

Luffy: Is being sick that bad?

(Y/N)/Usopp/Sanji: Duno. Never been sick...

Vivi: WHO IN THE WORLD ARE YOU GUYS?!

Y/N: People who just walk off their wounds...

Vivi: Of course, it's bad! 40°C fevers don't happen every day! This may be a life-threatening illness

Luffy: AAH! NAMI'S GOING TO DIE?!

Sanji: DON'T DIE, NAMI-SAN!

Y/N: NAMI, DON'T GO INTO THE LIGHT!

Vivi: Stop that! Be quiet!

Luffy: LET'S FIND A DOCTOR TO HELP NAMI!

Vivi: Okay! Just calm down! You're going to make her illness even worse!

Nami: No...

Everyone calmed down after hearing Nami's voice.

Nami: No.

Nami sited up.

Vivi: Nami-san?

Luffy: Oh! She's all better!

Usopp and Y/N chopped Luffy in the head.

Usopp/(Y/N): Get real!

Nami: In my desk drawers, there's a newspaper.

Vivi went to the desk drawer, picked up the newspaper, and started reading.

Vivi: That can't be!

Luffy: Hey, what is it?

Y/N: Something about Alabasta?

Vivi: 300,000 royal soldiers defected to the Resistance. It was originally a Cold War, with 600,000 royal soldiers and 400,000 Resistance soldiers. But now that's suddenly changed!