Regulus Black

Information: Regulus Black x OC

OC name: Anastasia Bennett 

Blood status: Muggle

Age: 17 (same as Regulus)

Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff

Other OCS: Trisha Green, Ava Birch, Martha Ferry (all muggles), Stephanie Baker (half-blood)

TW: UNDERAGE DRINKING

Story plot: Regulus Black had a crush on Anastasia, but didn't tell anyone because she's a muggle. One day, everyone was invited to the Ravenclaw Common Room for a party, where Regulus got too drunk and confessed to Anastasia. 

Anastasia was walking around with her friends from the Hufflepuff house. "I have an amazing idea!" Martha's eyes brightened. Trisha asked, "What is it and should we trust you?"
"Of course you should! It's the greatest idea EVER!" Ava rolled her eyes, "Yeah, the last time you said that was when you chopped hair off Perseus Parkinson!"

Martha scoffed, offense in her voice, "Rude. That was a long time ago."
"You mean three months before." Trisha reminded them. Ava and Anastasia laughed, and Martha pouted. "Whatever. Not my fault I'm just cool!"
"Cool's not the word I'd use for you..."

They all looked around to see The Marauders. Well - with the exception of Remus Lupin. He was with Lily Evans at the time. "What do you want now?" Anastasia scowled, looking at her friends that suddenly weren't there. "Ugh," She mumbled once she realized that all her friends were gone. James chuckled, "Interesting... your friends left you. How sad."

"Guess they didn't care much about you." Sirius teased, a fake frown on his face. Anastasia asked, a dull look set, "Why do you guys like bullying me?"
"It's not bullying." James mocked. "It's teasing." 
"It doesn't help the fact that you're teasing me! I don't like it!" She exclaimed, trying not to shed a tear.

Peter stayed behind, biting his nails. Anastasia sighed, "Why do you two like teasing me so much?" Sirius said back, a huge grin set across his face, "Cause you're an easy target. Vulnerable, Hufflepuff, lonely..."
"I AM NOT LONELY!" She shouted, her fists clenched.

"I mean your friends did leave you here alone." James replied, forcing himself not to laugh. Anastasia ignored him, "So... just cause I'm a Hufflepuff, I'm vulnerable? So I can 'tease' you because you became a Gryffindor instead of a Slytherin?" Sirius gritted his teeth, and Peter stopped him from going on attack mode.

"How dare you say that to me." His eyes turned dark gray. Anastasia responded, "That's what it feels to be 'teased'! You don't like it, don't you?"
"Yours is just about being a Hufflepuff. Didn't need to bring my personal life into this!" Sirius defended himself. "Leave her alone."

Everyone looked to see Regulus Black, Sirius's brother. "What will you do, brother? Fight me?"
"Well, I'd win either way." Regulus crossed his arms. Sirius scoffed, "Fine - let's see then." The two brothers went in front of each other, ready to fight, until Anastasia pushed them both away. "STOP IT! YOU TWO ARE ABSOLUTELY INSANE!"

Anastasia wiped her tears away and stormed off. 

"Look, Ana... we're sorry..." Trisha apologized for the seventh time. Anastasia said nothing and looked away. "Please... we were just scared..."
"Of course you guys were." Anastasia's voice muffled under her cloak. Ava frowned, "I understand that you're mad at us... but could you at least tell what happened?"