Prince Caspian

I know this isn't Harry Potter related, but I just wanted to post this. So here you go. Also if you see this in another account, it's my other account called 

rainbows7000

Last thing is that I made this a LONG time ago, so a lot of the story is very cringe and hard to watch without barfing.

WARNING: CRINGE, MENTIONS OF S3X, SWEARING!

Warning: Language (specifically for the last chapter)

The beginning-ish?

Queen Susan

Oh god I hate that name. But everyone else loves it. Love her. She's practically perfect. And then I'm over here looking like a dwarf with the most traumatizing face you'd ever see. Let me be honest, I never felt like this to Susan before, so Susan doesn't really notice my hate towards her. The reason is because, well, about a man, more like a Telmarine, named Prince, or more like King Caspian. He likes Susan, which makes me, just, want to leave Narnia, where he wouldn't exist, and live life. But I can't cause Narnia's to bring me, and the other Pevensies, back to England. So now I'm stuck here till we kill Miraz, Caspian's crazy uncle. As I was thinking about stuff, Susan taps my shoulder, "Hey! Y/n! Wake up!" I blink and look at Susan, I fake smile and wave slightly, and say to her, "What?" She tells me that she just wants to wake me up. I was not even asleep. Okay, I know it's not fair to hate on her just because a guy likes her, and not me. But, I just, it's hard to explain. But to sum that, I know that I'm being selfish, but I can't help it. Then, the one and only, King Caspian the tenth with High King Peter and Just King Edmund arrive, which makes me make an excuse to leave. I go straight out to a nice tree. The tree was growing apples, which reminds me that I feel so hungry, but I excuse my hunger and start to cry. I try to stop, but as soon as I can't, I let all my tears flood down. I don't want to hate Susan, but I have no choice. Well I do, but it's hard not too. She's perfect, but, it's, like, too perfect. "Susan, I don't want to hate her, but, I- I feel too overshadowed by her!" I continue crying, it sucks to feel this way, but I can't handle it, I need to cry more so I don't cry once I get back. I start to stand up, and once I do, I wipe my eyes and my nose and then start to go back. Once I come back, the others were gone. So I start to go my way to the tents, until someone stops me. "Y/n." I stop and look back. King Caspian. "What do you want?" I ask him, trying to keep back tears. He looks at me, a very stern face. "Why are you always avoiding me? Please, it makes me feel guilty, like I did something wrong. Y/n, did I do something wrong? Please be honest." I look at him, his sincere face, all the guilt he looks. "What do you mean?" He sighs, "Don't try to avoid the question, Y/n Y/m/n (if you have one) Y/l/n, what did I do wrong?" I start to tear up, "Look! If you want to know, here it is! You like Susan, while I'm just there wondering when you notice me more than just a friend! I feel selfish, but I can't control it!" Oh shoot, why did I say that? I cover my mouth and start to leave, until he starts to chuckle. "Just imagine I didn't say anything." He comes to me and holds my hands. "Well, now that you say that, I want to confess something," he continues, "well, first, I did like Susan." I interrupt, "So? I'm right! You do like Susan! Please, just-" He stops me, "She told me we're just friends. She didn't feel the same way, which of course, hurt me. But when you are with me, I remember how you always were there when I was mad, sad, happy, you are always there. Then I realized, you were the one." I look at him, plainly, "Is this some joke, Susan, or Edmund dared you to do. Well, I'm not deceived." He all of a sudden kisses me. It felt, well, I don't know how to describe it, but let's say, amazing. I didn't want it to stop, but once it did, I bite my lip. He smiles, and then he hugs me, and I hug him back. "I love you, Y/n. Not Queen Susan, you." I smile a small smile, "Well, just promise me this isn't some joke." Caspian replies, with a smirk, "I, King Caspian the tenth, promise with my life, that I love you, and this is no joke." But now I remember, suddenly, "Wait, but won't you have some arranged marriage with another lady, or man? But-" He sighs, which causes me to stop. "Look, yes, I will have an arranged marriage, but I swear, you're the only one I love, and when I get married, I will make sure you are my bride, understand?" I doubt this. I know that he will marry another lady, or man. "But-" Out of nowhere, he puts a finger to my mouth, and says, "Shhh, honey, we'll think of that soon." He then winks, which makes me smile and blush. 'Who knew this Telmarine was such a jokester?' I think to myself. By then, he takes me by the arm to go to another tent, to which we do stuff, um, yeah...